Forum

RYAN
mr bill wrote
at 5:45 PM, Wednesday January 18, 2017 EST
This site has issues and when it happens players need help or answers. You have advisors that have not ben online since Nov 7 2016 , July 16th 2015 , and April 7 2015 Maybe you could find some new advisers to help us?

Replies 1 - 6 of 6
kellykellymoore wrote
at 7:30 PM, Wednesday January 18, 2017 EST
Hi, Bill- Sorry for your problems on the site. I know they are frustrating at times. I have my email and my facebook name on my profile, and am happy to help you anytime. When a player reports something to us, if we can't remedy the problem, we report it to Ryan right away. Other than helpful hints and little things we've learned along the way, reporting to Ryan is really our only way of "fixing" things. Please feel free to email or message if you can't find what you need on the site. Thanks, and good luck.
RHX55 wrote
at 8:16 AM, Thursday January 19, 2017 EST
email ryan direct bill, ( you know its been sent then)
[email protected].

i notice he has removed his email address from the bottom of the page. so here it is. if this gets removed come find me at the tables and i will give it you there.
kellykellymoore wrote
at 2:21 PM, Thursday January 19, 2017 EST
ooops! That's [email protected]. Feel free to email him, but please msg or email or contact an advisor also, so we can put the issue on our advisor forum. Thanks
grump wrote
at 3:58 PM, Thursday January 19, 2017 EST
Take this to him Kelly, sell me the site please. I have emailed him but no reply. Hope this year is a great one for the site.
***Insane*** wrote
at 1:38 PM, Friday January 20, 2017 EST
Bill either post on fb group page mentioning ryans drews name or go to an active mod. I really dont see why anyone should have to waste more time emailing a mod when we are showing a mod on all the time and they have already wasted time trying to get their attention at a table and no reply. Seen it happening alot lately. NOte also Ryan would maybe look at forum once a year now, but does read the fb group page just about every day. If he doesnt respond or fix an issue through fb then even a mod would be hard pushed to get a response.
RHX55 wrote
at 1:48 PM, Friday January 20, 2017 EST
thx for the correction, the best way by far is not a mod or facebook its to email him direct

[email protected]
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary