Forum

Thank You!!!
Bama Girl wrote
at 12:44 AM, Tuesday February 7, 2017 EST
As we play the game, it is sometimes hard to remember that there are real people behind the avatars... I feel so very blessed to have met all of you that I call my friends. We never know what the needs of others may be and I am thankful for all of you that have given me a giggle or a smile just when it was needed most...I don't want to leave anyone out but, I have those on my mind that stand out at this moment... Maddie, Doc, Sissy, Oly, gnice, KC, bb,cotton, bolt, somewon, penny, H2, and my always supportive linda... I love you all and I thank you!!!! Your laughter and support mean more to me than you'll ever know.... You are what makes Gpokr such an amazing place to be..... Hugssss all around!!! Always & forever, Bama

Replies 1 - 10 of 12 Next › Last »
Bama Girl wrote
at 12:58 AM, Tuesday February 7, 2017 EST
Oh my goodness, I almost forgot jack be nimble i.e... Kirk,I luv and pray for you and your family always and wish you the very best this world has to offer!!! : )
"pebble" wrote
at 4:44 AM, Tuesday February 7, 2017 EST
:((((
NORTHSIDE GRILL wrote
at 10:51 AM, Tuesday February 7, 2017 EST
Lucky for you that you are so far away....because I'd be hugging on you and ...well.....lol
You will always be my #1..
Thank you for keeping life in perspective....
linda1961 wrote
at 4:25 PM, Tuesday February 7, 2017 EST
Aweeeeeeeee Bama you are a very special person. Big hugsssssssssss xxx
cottonhead wrote
at 4:43 PM, Tuesday February 7, 2017 EST
An honor to be listed with these players & I wish nothing but the best for you & your family.
Horsie 2 wrote
at 9:13 PM, Wednesday February 8, 2017 EST
Thank you BG and hugs to you. We all have bad times, just some are harder than others. A good laugh always brightens the day. Thanks for being a good friend.
KC 97 wrote
at 10:18 PM, Wednesday February 8, 2017 EST
I totaly agree with cottons statement...many thanks for your friendship...you are an awsum lady....

jumbizol wrote
at 12:50 AM, Saturday February 11, 2017 EST
What about me.. :((( Wahhhh.. lol
Bama Girl wrote
at 7:44 PM, Saturday February 11, 2017 EST
Thanks so much for the kind words, I am so sorry to all of my friends whos the names that were left out... I wish I hadn't named any names. If you have been added to my friends list this post included you... Big Hugsssss!!!
Be Very Mad wrote
at 11:46 PM, Saturday February 11, 2017 EST
Awww shucks ty Bama, you have missed so many people but I am sure they all know who they are. I am so sorry I havent been much support lately but you know I am always there :o) xoxox
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary