Forum

LAGS....Don't understand
yoyopok wrote
at 10:02 PM, Wednesday June 7, 2017 EDT
I don't understand, I've been here for a few years now and so are all of the lags. Is there a reason why this can't be fixed ? I never stay long as I get tired of waiting or I loose my chippies in a lag.
Would like to play more often but can't take it !

Replies 1 - 7 of 7
gnice37 wrote
at 3:14 PM, Thursday June 8, 2017 EDT
yoyo...unfortunately lag has always been w/ this site since i have been here (around 10 yrs). the problem is finding what is causing the lag. i have ryan check things all the time and he checks the server logs for errors and we cant figure out the issue yet. sorry for the inconvenience
***Insane*** wrote
at 6:51 PM, Thursday June 8, 2017 EDT
Shut the site down and rewrite the programe so it stays up to date with everything else online. Surely that would be easier than trying to patch all the time which obviously is not working.
"pebble" wrote
at 6:40 AM, Friday June 9, 2017 EDT
not ONE other site, that offers free poker on the internet has lag problems....NOT ONE!!
Just gpokr
reasons
1) cheap/out of date program
2) cheap/ out of date server
3) lack of investment
4) total incompetence of owner/people that run the site & a total inability at problem solving
"pebble" wrote
at 6:40 AM, Friday June 9, 2017 EDT
not ONE other site, that offers free poker on the internet has lag problems....NOT ONE!!
Just gpokr
reasons
1) cheap/out of date program
2) cheap/ out of date server
3) lack of investment
4) total incompetence of owner/people that run the site & a total inability at problem solving
Tennister wrote
at 8:42 AM, Friday June 9, 2017 EDT
Obviously, Ryan is not capable of solving the prob
lem by himself. It should hire some IT experts.
Tennister wrote
at 9:38 AM, Friday June 9, 2017 EDT
I meant he. Also, I believe fixing the lag will bring back players and revive gpokr.
NORTHSIDE GRILL wrote
at 1:46 AM, Saturday June 10, 2017 EDT
i believe in santa clause,,,same thing....right?
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary