Forum

This needs to be said... MUST READ!
Vasha9276 wrote
at 1:16 AM, Friday June 16, 2017 EDT
As a long time user of all 3 of the sites I needed to make this post after careful, and lengthy inner debating. For years I have been going back and forth with myself, but I never had the guts to say it.. and I guess I was just waiting for someone else to do it. It never came, so here I am...

For a long time now there has been a word used around here that I just find... offensive. The word "Bingo" or phrase "Bingo players" I find to be a harmful thing. Lets look at the facts:

Bingo, the actual game Bingo, is GREAT FUN! It brings loads of joy, excitement and fun to so many people around the world, especially the elderly. And the elderly matter!!

By stating "Bingo player" you are bringing a negative look onto the actual game of Bingo. It may in the future lead a young player to avoiding the game of bingo and never getting to experience of the pure joy of getting the 4th corner, or hearing "B-8" called and marking you final spot allowing you to scream out "BINGO!" It saddens me to think of a young person missing out on such joys of life, such simple joys.

So I ask, all players, please... lets take back the joy of Bingo and STOP using it starting NOW!! I put forth to you a simple alternate solution, we change the word "bingo" and use "McDonalds" instead. My reasoning? Everyone LOVES Mickie D's, but always tell people how they hate it.. so using it shouldn't be a issue in detracting anyone! If you're reading this and are thinking "but hey, I work at McDonalds.. I can't say that I could lose my fry flipping job?!", I say no problem! Simply use "fast food" as a replacement for McDonalds or use one of the many other fast food establishments (Wendy's, Burger King, Checkers, Hardy's, Sonic, etc, etc.). Not only will this allow you to not risk losing your job, you will get to be a model employee and diss the competition..a win-win.

So what do you say GPokr?!...Who's with me in changing the way we go about insulting people to a more family friendly alternate?! ... Can I see a simple reply of "YES, I'm in" if you support this cause!

Thank you so much for your time.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 15 of 15
NORTHSIDE GRILL wrote
at 11:48 AM, Saturday June 17, 2017 EDT
J H C. !
It has come to this. ?
grump wrote
at 11:34 PM, Saturday July 8, 2017 EDT
bs....is what it is that is if you know the definition of what is is
bwana1964dg wrote
at 2:43 PM, Wednesday July 12, 2017 EDT
Sully the name of bingo? LMFAO
norteeeizm wrote
at 9:34 AM, Friday July 14, 2017 EDT
Well I guess if u are so worried about it go and help the kids on the streets the ones that are on drugs and didn't even get a chance to win at ur bingo games.. Are you for real? Ur account should be bingo lover...
pierthr wrote
at 9:11 PM, Friday July 14, 2017 EDT
bingo is luck keep playing it but not at pokr lol wouf
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary