Forum

Lollypop007 R.I.P
"pebble" wrote
at 2:01 PM, Monday September 4, 2017 EDT
just to let those who knew or remember lollypop (aka Nicole Micele) she has passed away at the age of 36:(
i don't have anymore details as yet. she was someone who i met on here, and became friends with her on facebook, we often chatted and she was no saint often mixing with the wrong crowd, i will miss you Nicole, god bless you and may you rest in peace, taken from us far far to early.

Replies 1 - 10 of 15 Next › Last »
big al wrote
at 2:41 PM, Monday September 4, 2017 EDT
in shock rip
***Insane*** wrote
at 7:31 PM, Monday September 4, 2017 EDT
Lolly passed on 22nd August. She was certainly a character. Said things as they were and stood her ground. Gave alot of people a good laugh. Although she hasnt played on gpokr for a while she will sadly be missed. RIP Lolly Thoughts are with her nearest and dearest especially to her long term friend pocket, who was always there for her good and bad.
KC 97 wrote
at 10:13 PM, Monday September 4, 2017 EDT
i remember her...sorry to hear this....RIP and prayers for family...
gnice37 wrote
at 10:34 PM, Monday September 4, 2017 EDT
RIP Lolly you will be missed
Sol Goodman wrote
at 11:34 PM, Monday September 4, 2017 EDT
Very sad news. RIP Lolly. :O(
Bama Girl wrote
at 11:47 PM, Monday September 4, 2017 EDT
So very sad, a beautiful young life taken way to soon.

I played with "Miss Lolly" as I called her for a couple of years, I saw both her sweet, caring side, and her "You better watch out" side

She was one of a kind! Taught me a few things I may have never learned ;) and brought me to tears with laughter many times.

My heart goes out to you mt, I know you miss her more than words can say. Hang in there my friend, please you are in my thoughts...

Hugs & Prayers,

Bama
Grassy wrote
at 7:56 PM, Tuesday September 5, 2017 EDT
Lolly , you/she will be missed , taught me a thing or two while playing here , was the first friend on gpokr many years ago ,loved her pool she would tell me , and yes gave me a laugh all the time . R.I.P. Lollypop007 .
kacha_cha wrote
at 3:47 PM, Wednesday September 6, 2017 EDT
Still cant believe...so sad :( we ll remember her humor, laugh and big heart...RIP, Nicole, you ll be missed...
threexpop wrote
at 9:28 PM, Wednesday September 6, 2017 EDT
Lolly was a free spirit with no fear. I worried about her sometimes, but she always seemed to have things under control. I will miss her random arrivals and departures.
norteeeizm wrote
at 1:01 PM, Thursday September 7, 2017 EDT
RIP lolly n ur a goose foerst...
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary