Forum

Bama Girl
Bama Girl wrote
at 7:47 PM, Tuesday October 17, 2017 EDT
I want to thank Doc for taking time out of his busy schedule to meet with me, it was so nice to meet, and spend some time with he and his beautiful wife Judy!

After seeing pictures, I have decided to take a little break from Gpokr, stop all meds for my leukemia.... "They make me feel just awful", go back to the gym, and be the person that I am meant to be! If Doc & Judy will have me... I plan to visit with them them next summer, and we will post lot's of pictures... I plan on catching the biggest fish ever... Wait for it!!!!

Please keep Gpokr alive for me and know that I will miss all of you everyday!!!!

Always & Forever.
Bama!!!!

Replies 1 - 10 of 12 Next › Last »
KC 97 wrote
at 10:59 PM, Tuesday October 17, 2017 EDT
Good Luck to you....Will miss seeing you at the tables....TC...
"pebble" wrote
at 6:01 AM, Wednesday October 18, 2017 EDT
sorry your going but fully understand,

but what do you mean "after seeing pictures"
mr bill wrote
at 4:21 PM, Wednesday October 18, 2017 EDT
Blessed be MF. I wish we could talk but I understand. Will pray ,light candles and do chants for you. LOVE YA MF! Come back soon

linda1961 wrote
at 12:02 AM, Thursday October 19, 2017 EDT
Oh Bama will miss you . Take care. Sending lots of love xx
Lucman wrote
at 8:47 AM, Thursday October 19, 2017 EDT
Love you Bama. Had no idea you were having health trouble. Hope you follow doctors' advice. Please don't go rogue on us. Come back soon.
GioAAA wrote
at 3:04 PM, Thursday October 19, 2017 EDT
My dear Bama Girl,I am sad missing you.Hope be back as soon as possible healthier,more beautiful and optimistic than before.I wish you to be strong and hopeful.My mind and heart are close to you and send to you my sincere Love.Good Luck dear.
Noobero Uno wrote
at 11:51 AM, Sunday October 22, 2017 EDT
Bama girls never surrender! Let's kick some leukemia butt!! Hugs from me, AT, Medal, Chaser & Minnie says meow while doing wave for you.
pierthr wrote
at 5:52 PM, Sunday October 22, 2017 EDT
will miss yalove take good care
norteeeizm wrote
at 7:15 AM, Monday October 23, 2017 EDT
Bama you are the coolest, nicest playerer! Will miss you on tables but hope you can get fit and healthy. You seem like a good fighter to me so I think all of gp is in your corner! You keep in touch now )))
myerlyn wrote
at 7:44 PM, Monday October 23, 2017 EDT
Will miss you and I'm sure we will all still be here when you return.
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary