Forum

WHERE ARE THE MODS WHEN YOU NEED 1 ????
The Cure wrote
at 7:51 AM, Monday July 16, 2018 EDT
I WANT TO REPORT HACKING BY @vunnamRamu
HE WAS BLOCKING ''NICE DOGGY'' FROM PLAYING GPOKR BY PUTTING A SCREEN UP OVER HIS CARDS SO HE COULD NOT SEE THEM.WHEN 'NG' FOLDED THE HAND HE COULD ALLOWED HIM TO SEE AGAIN ????????????????
EVERY SINGLE HAND HE PLAYED ONE AFTER THE OTHER HE COULD NOT SEE.
WHY THE HELL IS HE ALLOWED TO PLAY ON HERE ??????
HE SHOULD BE TOTALLY BANNED ????????????
'NICE DOGGY' COULD NOT POST THIS COWARDS DEED AS HE BLOCKED ALL WHAT HE TRIED.THERE WAS JUST NO RESPONSE.'NG' TRIED TO POST THE GAME NUMBERS THAT HE WAS BLOCKED ON AND WAS BLOCKED FROM DOING THIS ALSO BECAUSE OF HIS HACKING ?????????
I WANT THIS PLAYER BANNED FOR LIFE,FOR EVER I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS COWARDS HACKING AND WANT IT STOPPED NOW !!!!!
HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LAGGING ON THIS SITE AND NEEDS STOPPING NOW !!!!!!!!!!!
MODS,LOOK BACK AT THE $2500 TOURNAMENTS YESTERDAY AT ABOUT 2pm EST THATS WHEN HE WAS DOING THE HACKING.
I WANT TO HERE FROM YOU MODS WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO TODAY ?????????????

Replies 1 - 10 of 10
@VunnamRamu wrote
at 12:18 PM, Monday July 16, 2018 EDT
U can't stop me bcoz I am an innocent hacker
KC 97 wrote
at 12:54 PM, Monday July 16, 2018 EDT
I wish you could have been able to get the replay #..i went back as far as thursday last week and looked at all the 2500 tourneys and could not find where ramu and nice doggy played at the same tourney...as far as vunnam causing the lag here...the lag has been here long before he played here...if he is in fact hacking this site ..ryan is the only one who can find that out and fix it..without any proof i cant block him from playing here...i will contact ryan and let him know...

bigdaddy3 wrote
at 1:52 PM, Monday July 16, 2018 EDT
cure ,am not saying ur stupid ,but sorry only stupid person says that he is been hacked ,i rest my case thank you
"pebble" wrote
at 2:27 PM, Monday July 16, 2018 EDT
email ryan
[email protected]

or message him here

https://www.facebook.com/dewsbury

as you can see mods will do nothing
KC 97 wrote
at 2:49 PM, Monday July 16, 2018 EDT
typical comment from Pebble...cant believe it took him so long to bash the mods again...
"pebble" wrote
at 3:12 PM, Monday July 16, 2018 EDT
just facts kc..... just facts
big al wrote
at 4:40 PM, Monday July 16, 2018 EDT
if ramu is cheating how come he is not top of the leader board
***Insane*** wrote
at 5:01 PM, Monday July 16, 2018 EDT
I believe that there is something wrong with nice doggys account not from a hacker. LOL and if he claims he is responsible for the lag, the only thing being hacked is his brain cause we have always had lag in one way or another. And Ramu LOL innocent hacker?
The Cure wrote
at 6:20 PM, Monday July 16, 2018 EDT
Maddie only one dafty on here my friend and that's you LOL
***Insane*** wrote
at 12:07 AM, Tuesday July 17, 2018 EDT
:o( cure, that comment was to Ramu not to you. GRRRR
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary