Forum

to all gpokr players
gnice37 wrote
at 9:00 PM, Monday December 10, 2018 EST
Recently we have had some serious issues w/ the site. Ryan has been messaged about the problems and has seen the message. We are currently waiting for him to fix the problems. Sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully he will fix soon. [email protected] hasnt been active for along time if anyone has tried to email him. thx for your time and sorry again for the issues.

Replies 1 - 10 of 15 Next › Last »
@VunnamRamu wrote
at 9:06 PM, Monday December 10, 2018 EST
Lost 1200k,solve this problem, inform Ryan about it ty
unskilled wrote
at 1:09 AM, Tuesday December 11, 2018 EST
would be nice if he posted here

to let us know he still cares about this site
Kdelon wrote
at 2:16 AM, Tuesday December 11, 2018 EST
for a couple days i was able to get on but now it is back to not enough chips to get on any table and cant get on any tournaments
"pebble" wrote
at 6:48 AM, Tuesday December 11, 2018 EST
elbbep wrote
at 7:02 AM, Tuesday December 11, 2018 EST
doesn't that just tell you all something? ryan deactivates the email address he used here and removed his contact details from this site, ( so you can't contact him) hes not interested in the problems, just happy to keep taking the members money!
he don't want to listen to us, he leaves that to his unpaid little helpers, and remember HE is getting paid!
@VunnamRamu wrote
at 9:40 AM, Tuesday December 11, 2018 EST
Hire me as employee, I will fix players and problems thank you ramu the great philosopher hacker musician writer fighter
norteeeizm wrote
at 8:53 AM, Wednesday December 12, 2018 EST
I vote Ram...
@VunnamRamu wrote
at 9:20 AM, Wednesday December 12, 2018 EST
Ty nor
@VunnamRamu wrote
at 9:20 AM, Wednesday December 12, 2018 EST
Ty nor
***Insane*** wrote
at 3:53 PM, Tuesday December 18, 2018 EST
Very sad this site is dieing of a slow death. Ryan just does not seem to be interested anymore at all. He created the facebook group page to make things easier to communicate and outside interaction with players. He never reads forum on this site and hasnt done for a few years now. That has turned out to be a joke, he is ignoring that as well. He is ignoring Greg 99% of the time. In saying that we still come back and try to play with all the issues. Maybe it will become the funniest poker site in history. Merry xmas to all and maybe just maybe Ryan may give us a xmas pressie but restoring gpokr to its glory. LOL
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary