Forum

Tournaments
norteeeizm wrote
at 11:17 AM, Monday March 11, 2019 EDT
Just wondering what the way the prize chips are worked out? I can play members and get 40k if you win. That's a big lay out for the prize. 5k seems best value but I really think that freeroll should be alot higher especially if it's 3 or more tables because of the all ins and loose play. If it's calculated by the amount of players then that is right but I think most would agree that the buy in should reflect the prize on bigger tourneys and as for freeroll the more players the more you should get. In my humble opinion they are the hardest to win and with bigger prize may come players who don't go all in the first hand and we all know the rest. Just a thought and hey it might be that way already but doesn't seem like it at the moment.

Replies 1 - 5 of 5
Snoods wrote
at 1:18 PM, Monday March 11, 2019 EDT
Fair point nort o here what about this 1 now madking thinks that daddyme is bigbaddy lol ooo the insincureitys I ask ya lol gl all.
***Insane*** wrote
at 3:53 PM, Monday March 11, 2019 EDT
madking is so quick to say certain people are the same and cheating, maybe hiding something himself.
@VunnamRamu wrote
at 2:13 AM, Tuesday March 12, 2019 EDT
Very good idea nor, excellent
norteeeizm wrote
at 11:02 AM, Friday March 15, 2019 EDT
Just ask mk, he is so much better than anyone else who plays, he is first... Lol
Delboy71 wrote
at 7:24 AM, Sunday March 17, 2019 EDT
Most of them are ruled by the number of tables at the start of the tourney. I.e. If there are 5 tables, then the top 5 would be paid out.

I used to have an online spreadsheet that calculated it for each type of tourney and all you had to do was enter the number of players but alas, it's been deleted.

Something that is still online, however is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQI8X2tqjP0

No, it wont help you re tournies but it was a bit if fun at the time
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary