Forum

More death threats
cabbie wrote
at 8:48 PM, Monday June 10, 2019 EDT
Hi, its weird to see that clown KC 97 rules that arent even on the books (no multitabling) and doing nothing about death threats.

could you at least run the semblance of a responsible online service and ban simple m please?

http://gpokr.com/games/84298230
http://gpokr.com/games/84298245

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 20 of 21 Next › Last »
@VunnamRamu wrote
at 3:13 PM, Tuesday June 11, 2019 EDT
I support insane and kc
Be Very Mad wrote
at 11:09 PM, Tuesday June 11, 2019 EDT
You keep changing accounts cause everyone knows it is you and had enough of your crap and give it back to you. Not many people would want to play you at any table, doesnt mean they are cowards, just smart.
@JuniorDobbo wrote
at 7:31 AM, Wednesday June 12, 2019 EDT
Comical thread haha
cabbie wrote
at 8:25 AM, Wednesday June 12, 2019 EDT
Why is there one rule for me and one for everyone else? Pretty sure if I was going around doing this I'd be punished. Death threats are real life crimes.

I suggest everyone saves them up and we have Death Threat Mondays on gpokr so at least then I would know what to expect.

BTW Luigi = Ace Babe. Same nonstop ultra graphic homophobic hate speech. Wants to burn all gays, etc. Whether they act on it or not these people are always gay. Imagine being that self hating in your late 60s. What a waste of a life.
luigi rossa wrote
at 8:38 AM, Wednesday June 12, 2019 EDT
Am not Ace Babe!
i won't play you heads up because i don't like you, like everyone else.

Imagine having to keep posting on free poker site that you cheat on just so you get some attention HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
look through the posts and see how many are about you on different accounts ya attention seeking fool!!

Go cry about fake death threats to the police and tell them Luigi said your a little PUFF!
You run your mouth and cry like a Fag when people give you it back... but then and again you like giving it don't you!! :P

Maddieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i've missed you!

No more post's from me because i rather not waste time on you.

gringo1 wrote
at 9:04 AM, Wednesday June 12, 2019 EDT
whats happend to free speach anyways
norteeeizm wrote
at 7:49 AM, Thursday June 13, 2019 EDT
Hey cabbie, not anyone's fault you drive a cab. You know what? I believe that you can stick with driving cabs.. Gpokr needs good people and your not one! You think you are going to get anywhere with your crap? Sorry champ(I use that very loosely) go find someone else to annoy on a different site. Do everyone a favour including yourself. Beep honk turn left because you ain't right..... Believe that. How can so many people get it wrong when you think you are right? Later you Goose. I'm still fucken waiting for the police report ya Fh.... Lol. Hope you don't have a head on accident, but then again the world would be a better place.......
@VunnamRamu wrote
at 2:16 PM, Thursday June 13, 2019 EDT
Super nor
Be Very Mad wrote
at 2:41 PM, Thursday June 13, 2019 EDT
Forget the last three words from norteee but the point is, most people find you sociably unacceptable. They like you when they first meet you until the garbage starts spilling out of your mouth. It is totally impossible for an arrogant twat like you exist in the real world, snap out of it you can be real on this site. Second point, when it comes to you there are no rules, cause you want them to work for you but not anyone else. This attention must really highten your game. LOL not that you have one, just one lucky SOB
@JuniorDobbo wrote
at 5:48 AM, Friday June 14, 2019 EDT
PLOM Syndrome from Mad King/Cabbie. Poor Little Old Me
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary