Forum

Cheater
PerfectI wrote
at 8:07 AM, Thursday January 9, 2020 EST

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 20 of 33 Next › Last »
gnice37 wrote
at 8:59 PM, Thursday January 9, 2020 EST
everyone here needs to understand that the mods only have certain ways to check if a player is the same person. there are ways to change ips, if a player does that a mod might not realize who it is...i have a list of some of the known cheaters alt accts...sometimes it takes months for them to mess up and use the same ip again. please bare with us they might not get banned from your post immediately, but eventually they make a mistake where it shows the info. thx
gnice37 wrote
at 9:20 PM, Thursday January 9, 2020 EST
@rhx55 only ryan can ban ips...it was given to him, but not done
gnice37 wrote
at 9:21 PM, Thursday January 9, 2020 EST
21 accounts have been removed for simple m that i was able to tie together...this may not be all of them, but i was able to remove the ones i definately know. if you suspect anymore please leave me the names so i can look into it, just remember i might not be able to remove them right away until i can make sure they are definately him
gnice37 wrote
at 9:21 PM, Thursday January 9, 2020 EST
21 accounts have been removed for simple m that i was able to tie together...this may not be all of them, but i was able to remove the ones i definately know. if you suspect anymore please leave me the names so i can look into it, just remember i might not be able to remove them right away until i can make sure they are definately him
RHX55 wrote
at 6:36 AM, Friday January 10, 2020 EST
KC read it properly, i clearly stated they are using multiple i.ps not THE SAME i.p, if you mods were on here as a regular basis you would see whats going on, as we all can.
RHX55 wrote
at 6:52 AM, Friday January 10, 2020 EST
just read your post to me above, i know its ryan who bans i;ps and not mods, my comment was and still is to the mods, as this is the way we have been told to communicate issues, it is for you, as a practising advisors to deal with it on our behalf, if i have got this all wrong please let me and everyone else know, what we should be doing. thanks
RHX55 wrote
at 6:55 AM, Friday January 10, 2020 EST
ment to say, Greg, just read your post to me above......
Am*I*Gonna*Win? wrote
at 3:20 PM, Friday January 10, 2020 EST
Gotta say in all fairness to the mods, Ryans programming and all access to accounts is outdated. Now people can change their ips everytime they log onto their computers with the write app, some know even how to change their ips to different countries. If Ryan looked after his sites, this wouldnt be an issue. Even when he is contacted about the site going down he never responds, obviously doesnt check the issues and just reboots and no contact with the mods updating them. So the reports of cheating just have to keep coming and let the mods do the lengthy job of trying to track down who is who. Why someone would want to cheat on such a small free site no one will know.
gnice37 wrote
at 7:55 PM, Friday January 10, 2020 EST
rhx55 i believe he is doing all of this when kc and i am not online....i did request an ip ban, but it was never done by ryan . i do want you to continue to give us player names that you suspect, i was saying that sometimes when we check, the player has changed his ip so we cant see his other acct. i am not sure if i am answering what you are asking or not. i will try to pop on over the weekend when you play and try to clear this up. i usually get on gpokr later at night so i dont always get a chance to chat w/ the players leaving messages for us
Ramu the hacker wrote
at 10:38 PM, Saturday January 11, 2020 EST
Ok final touch, so many times mods tried to defeat and destroy me, which is not possible, one day, I am sitting in baby table, one person with 8 accounts filled that table tried to take my chips, but every one know what will happen, I took all his chips from his 8 accounts, so he got mad about me, I went to 20k table he followed me , same thing repeated, I went to 50k, he followed me, same thing, I took all his chips, I went to big tables, omg i am the best once again proved,I found he have 400 accounts, he finally done friendship with me, now we are good friends, please don't ask his name, bcoz I promised him to keep it secret, don't play with multiple accounts at a time with me, u will definitely loose, Ramu the great
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary