Forum

all in bad taste
lulu jamby wrote
at 4:45 PM, Saturday April 18, 2020 EDT
he called barbazo ..a spikâ?¦..I told him that was not a cool thing to say.he told me to stfu....a c..t.and more.players got on him and he went on to tell me to mind my own biz. I told him when he chooses to use the conversation it is read y all at table..he needs a heads up on reality....was at 100/200 table 4:35 4/18/20 phizz table

Replies 1 - 10 of 14 Next › Last »
ALL IN bad taste wrote
at 4:56 PM, Saturday April 18, 2020 EDT
he beat my hand on the river and my full words were first ''lol NEVER''
And then I said ''Lucky Spik'' not Spika ???
Spik in my English is another word for Italian !!!
maybe in American English with your spelling Spika it means something totally different ???
Then this gobshite started having a go at me while I was trying to play on but no she wouldn't let it drop going on & on & on So yes I said STFU
I cant be more honest than that !!!
lulu jamby wrote
at 6:10 PM, Saturday April 18, 2020 EDT
spik excuse typo...����
lulu jamby wrote
at 6:13 PM, Saturday April 18, 2020 EDT
when the conversations will b reviewed they"ll see what nasty low life comments he continued to make .most of the table responded to his nasty comments..he continued to be a jerk and an ignorant name caller...
KC 97 wrote
at 6:44 PM, Saturday April 18, 2020 EDT
without a hand # there is no way to review..lulu you should know this
gnice37 wrote
at 7:15 PM, Saturday April 18, 2020 EDT
As KC said, we need the hand number...i took 30 minutes to back track all of these hands and will not do it again. If you dont want to post the hand number, then tell me or another mod, that way we can put a warning on the players wall. I did put a warning on his wall. Also, dont sit at the table arguing w/ players, it only makes it worse. If it offends you tell a mod and go to another table, if no mod is on then please give us the hand number on forum or there is no evidence to do anything. Thanks
ALL IN bad taste wrote
at 7:30 PM, Saturday April 18, 2020 EDT
No you didn't use the word NOT COOL lulu
He never said a word back to me. He wasn't offended only comment to me was from you who blew the whole thing up going on & on & on and even when you left the table there were players having a go at me because of your ignorance to this stupid situation That You created ??? True or Not true.??? You started the argument off barbarssa wasn't offended he made NO COMMENT because he was still falling about laughing at hitting the 5 on the river to beat my hand True OR Not True.?? I used the word Lucky Spik which in my English means Italian you said Spika which sounds as though you know more derogative words than I do but that's your problem.He wasn't offended but you had a very low esteem of me and insighted people to be sarcastic and mean well I am not going to stand for it I lost a hand am a big boy I can take many a defeated hand I don't care but what I do care about is someone BUTTING IN to other peoples chats when it has nothing to do with you.If I had upset or offended him in anyway I would have apologised to him directly there and then but to listen to you making a mountain out of a mole hill was too much drivel for nothing.Cant we all just get along and mind our own businesses ??? Hope you calm down and good luck on the tables OK
Haywood JaBlome wrote
at 10:14 PM, Saturday April 18, 2020 EDT
Gee,
Another controversy,,,same old pot stirrer..
Picas wrote
at 10:56 AM, Friday May 1, 2020 EDT
using the word again.

here is proof this time:
http://gpokr.com/games/86606968
http://gpokr.com/games/86606976

there is no place for racism anywhere
Picas wrote
at 12:55 PM, Friday May 1, 2020 EDT
and now keeps it up as I sat at table:

http://gpokr.com/games/86607890
black-rainbows wrote
at 2:53 PM, Friday May 1, 2020 EDT
@Picas

good looking out m8. Let's ban the racist.
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary