Forum

GNICE
PulpVision wrote
at 5:31 PM, Saturday May 2, 2020 EDT
I AM NOT FUCKING HAPPY M8 ABOUT GETTING A CHAT BAN
WHAT THE FUCK HAS ME CALLING AN ITALIAN
YES A FUCKING ITALIAN A SPIK GOT TO DO WITH A MEXICAN RACIST SLUR THAT YOU AMERICANS ARE FAMOUS FOR.
SPIK IS AN AMERICAN DEROGATIVE WORD FOR A MEXICAN.
DERIVED FROM A MEXICAN THAT SAID
NO SPIKA DA INGLISH ???
TRUE OR NOT TRUE ???
SO WHAT THE FUCK HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH ME CALLING AN ITALIAN A SPIK THEN ???
I AM NOT A FUCKING RACIST AND I RESENT THE FACT THAT AMERICANS ARE IGNORANT TO RACIST SLURS BY YOUR OWN PEOPLE AND I GET BANNED FROM CHATTING.
AMERICA BIGGEST RACIST LAND IN THE WORLD AND YOU HAVE THE ORDACITY TO BAN ME EVEN THOUGH I AM LIVING IN A TOLERENT COUNTRY IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE ???

Replies 1 - 6 of 6
gnice37 wrote
at 9:17 PM, Saturday May 2, 2020 EDT
you were given a warning about this on april 18 on your other acct. was hoping since we know each other that would be enough for you to stop saying it. In any language spic is a racist remark. Relax, you are not chat banned forever, your chat will be back in 3 days as long as i dont see these rant messages that you are leaving me. I dont make the rules here, i just enforce them. if you want to be pissed off at me, that is fine, but if you call anyone a spic again you will be muted for even longer...have a good day
Ramu the hacker wrote
at 6:27 AM, Tuesday May 5, 2020 EDT
Ramu the hacker wrote
at 11:45 AM, Tuesday May 5, 2020 EDT
Ramu the hacker wrote
at 12:15 PM, Tuesday May 5, 2020 EDT
Time To Be Nice wrote
at 3:00 PM, Tuesday May 5, 2020 EDT
Someone with no better time on his hands that creating accounts after other people instead of their own. So stupid and immature.
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary