@VunnamRamu: No cure
@VunnamRamu: Man
@VunnamRamu: Ty grumpy
gRuMpY: np. just don't like thee T word used
@VunnamRamu: He don't have second point
@VunnamRamu: Wes called me bastard to
@VunnamRamu: He is sick not me
aamike: Grow up ð???
WESM: fuck you grump my brother died 2 days befor that so shuve that up youre arse boy
Walter_Bishop is here
@VunnamRamu: Wat do you say wes
@VunnamRamu: Bcoz of me, he died?
gRuMpY: bye ramu. this WESM is a useless tool. llogging off
@VunnamRamu: Bye
WESM: grump you useless piece of shit
@VunnamRamu: Not him
@VunnamRamu: Ur useless
Walter_Bishop has left
@VunnamRamu has left
WESM: you lovey dovey with shit you 2 faced prick
aamike: SMH
WESM: go away you smelly twat
WESM: go and sell some bargies to the rich

Replies 1 - 10 of 10
gRuMpY wrote
at 2:00 PM, Wednesday February 10, 2021 EST
also using homophobic slurs

http://gpokr.com/games/88565102
WESM wrote
at 2:40 PM, Wednesday February 10, 2021 EST
grump you told me you where gay years ago so dont come the inocent plus the mods on here use the wor twat so you get over it
gRuMpY wrote
at 3:01 PM, Wednesday February 10, 2021 EST
Just to clarify, this is not the same grump, but even if it were, that would be a word used in private, not in public chat. Nice try though.
WESM wrote
at 3:37 PM, Wednesday February 10, 2021 EST
well try this when my younger brother died 2 days befor he said what he said i was greiving for my brother so think that one ove and think befor you judge someone when he thought it was a joke someone dying of cancer so you can ask pebble if you like he knows what hes like he is one dirty rat
@VunnamRamu wrote
at 4:23 AM, Thursday February 11, 2021 EST
Wes it happened two years back, no relation to UR brother death and me, and, u and pebbles called bastard so many times, again and again ur bringing that joke, np, u have that only one point, u played with multiple accounts,same table, so many know that, UR cheater, how would you u point at me, ty grumpy ty so much
"pebble" wrote
at 7:23 AM, Thursday February 11, 2021 EST
ramu, i have never ever called you a "bastard" i think you should apologise for accusing me of that!
secondly, you pretended to have cancer, which is a terrible thing to do, you only realized the gravity of what you had done when i offered you my sympathy and good wishes, and then you said you were joking, i don't know about anyone else on here but, i don't know how you can ever be forgiven over such a vile insensitive "joke" as you put it, regardless of knowing or not mark had just lost his brother. joking about such an horrible disease is despicable.
you must understand saying sorry is never going to cut it! its not something trivial you can just dismiss as a joke. no normal person would joke about something as horrible as cancer
Ramu the hacker wrote
at 9:54 PM, Thursday February 11, 2021 EST
Bcoz of me his brother not died, he carried all his emotion, showing on me not good, sorry Mark for ur brother
Go^Gezza^Go wrote
at 12:24 AM, Friday February 12, 2021 EST
Ramu, mark did not say his brother died because of you, he said his brother died two days before you so called joke and that in his situation is even less funny than pebbles and I found it. Im sorry if you cant comprehend why some people found what you said insensitive and unforgivable. Just a word for you instead of hanging around tables and you know someone is upset why dont you just move on instead of reaving people up. Mark Rob not sure which one you are and a long way down the track thoughts are with your family for your loss.
@VunnamRamu wrote
at 6:27 AM, Friday February 12, 2021 EST
Maddy after argument with pebbles and Mark, I almost stopped playing pokr, I am playing kdice now, just few hands a month I am playing, u can check statistics of mine, he came to the table where I am playing, I am not I am lier, not bad person
"pebble" wrote
at 6:53 AM, Friday February 12, 2021 EST
no argument with me, i just told you how bad it was to joke about cancer, and you went on and on trying to justify yourself. and you are a liar... i never have called you a "bastard"
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary