Forum

Remembering pattie cakes
Lblack wrote
at 1:33 PM, Saturday September 3, 2022 EDT
This is the hardest thing I've had to do since it happened Thursday morning. Pattie cakes has passed. I'm crying as I write this today for memories. This is where we met. Thank you mystery man for introducing me to her. It was the best thing that happened to us. We were together 13.5 years, no kids but plenty of cats. To those who do remember her please leave a memory here. Gnice, I'm on IG you can find me there.

Just wanted to let those who know, know.. I'm in tears still. Thank you. From Lb. Lenny

Replies 1 - 10 of 12 Next › Last »
kacha_cha wrote
at 3:51 PM, Saturday September 3, 2022 EDT
Dear Lenny, please accept my deepest condolences on the loss of Pattie. It was nice and often fun to play, chat and laugh with you two. I cant imagine your pain but you will forever have wonderful memories of her and your moments together.. She will watch over you from heaven, I am sure. Rest In Peace, Pattie B....
madness14 wrote
at 6:14 PM, Saturday September 3, 2022 EDT
Another original loss even though she hasnt been playing for a while. The jokes, the laughs, dramas, challenging each other in tourneys and medals She has been missed when she stopped playing so now missed for eternity. My thoughts are with you Lenny and all the family. xoxo
madness14 wrote
at 6:24 PM, Saturday September 3, 2022 EDT
To top
gnice37 wrote
at 7:34 PM, Saturday September 3, 2022 EDT
Sorry for your loss Lb. We had some great times playing tables and tournaments together. Even when PC wasnt playing, she was usually telling you to say hi to the players. I am here for you Lb. Let me know if there is anything i can do for you.
madness14 wrote
at 9:17 PM, Saturday September 3, 2022 EDT
I am not a godfearing person but always found comfort in this poem, as I hope you do.

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints,
other times there were one set of footprints.

This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat,
I could see only one set of footprints.

So I said to the Lord,
"You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you,
you would walk with me always.
But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there have only been one set of footprints in the sand.
Why, when I needed you most,
you have not been there for me?"

The Lord replied, "The times when you have
seen only one set of footprints, is when I carried you."
"pebble" wrote
at 6:42 AM, Sunday September 4, 2022 EDT
sorry for you loss lenny, lots of good memories playing with you two, my thoughts are with you, if you need to talk, message me
Delboy71 wrote
at 9:10 AM, Sunday September 4, 2022 EDT
Sorry for your loss Lenny. Having lost someone fairly recently I know the pain.

Rest in Peace Pattie
Lblack wrote
at 9:43 AM, Sunday September 4, 2022 EDT
I'm going to be playing here and there. It's still tough but I'm getting stronger everyday. Mornings are the worst right now. GL and I hope to see y'all on the tables.
J.R.21 wrote
at 10:00 AM, Sunday September 4, 2022 EDT
Hey Lenny, you don't know me, but I was friends on here with Pattie, I am deeply saddened by your loss. Too many good people go way to soon. regards JR
Uncle Jesse wrote
at 9:40 AM, Monday September 5, 2022 EDT
Sorry for your loss
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary