Forum

Please bann me for being first, god please its not right!
Plastikman™ wrote
at 6:46 AM, Wednesday August 22, 2007 EDT
omg how sad are some people on this site?

Replies 1 - 8 of 8
flying hamster wrote
at 8:19 AM, Wednesday August 22, 2007 EDT
i think you have a shit-talking problem
These cards suck wrote
at 9:47 AM, Wednesday August 22, 2007 EDT
Sory but when someone has 13.5Million more than you i think that he desevers to be able to talk shit. I mean come on how much crap really does the top 10 get! It's a poker site for godsake's if your not having fun just hold ALT and press F4!

As for you Flying Hamster you bring the shit talking on to yourself you kept butting into our convoseration. Sometimes it's best to STFU and stay out of other peoples business
grooveguy wrote
at 10:01 AM, Wednesday August 22, 2007 EDT
I know that in this world, not everybody has as much brains in his head as a common human being. But I don't understand that there are such RETARDS in this world as dew. He can't win from coolguy (now better known as Plastikman because somebody knew coolguy's password) and so he tries to talk shit about Plastikman to everybody.

Now listen up dew. I am grooveguy, i'm NOT coolguy or Plastikman or whatever. I have only one account and i play honest.
I saw you have trouble by the fact that Ivo gave his money to Plastikman.
Well, if you weren't such an asshole the last few months, maybe it was you who recieved it.
You see, honesty and poker-skills will be rewarded.
Being such a pigfucker as you NOT.

That's the difference.

Peace
calis_darkmore wrote
at 10:33 AM, Wednesday August 22, 2007 EDT
lol i cant beat cg either, i just dont want him taking money, i do think he deserves 1st and i like cg but still, i dont want him to take money if he has, and thats the same for anyone else in top 20or so.
dew wrote
at 12:18 PM, Wednesday August 22, 2007 EDT
Plastikman is a loser, was a loser and he will be a loser.
The month is still young and it has 10 more days. Just wait until months end.

About the donation i can only say that some people in here, have the honor and honesty to deny donations, so they know that at the end of the month what they achieved it's their personal success.
Of course i don't wait you nor Coolguy to understand this!
Plastikman™ wrote
at 12:48 PM, Wednesday August 22, 2007 EDT
i denied it several times dew, is that all you can say ? loser loser.. that makes you even more pathetic than you already are..!
ivo would interpretate it as a favor and as for personal succes, this is freakin' fake money LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Plastikman™ wrote
at 12:49 PM, Wednesday August 22, 2007 EDT
"Plastikman is a loser, was a loser and he will be a loser. "

this sentence, is even dumber than I ever thought you could be WAHAHAHAHAHHAAH. I'm not even gonna comeback on it dew, you are just not worth it.
casaloko wrote
at 11:39 PM, Wednesday August 22, 2007 EDT
So Dew The time I Offered You 4 Million Before I tilted, in which you said yes i will have it and i told you to fuck off and that i would rather finger my bum than give u it , i suppose that does not matter?

stop being a jealous ass u cnt be first every month N it seesm its ok for u to take donations or have 24 accounts in the top 25 but for any1 else its un fair

Get over your self u cock sucking shit face.

See ya all nextweek when im off holiday. lol
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary