Forum

Should You Donate $5?
Scalba wrote
at 2:59 PM, Tuesday November 6, 2007 EST
I'm starting to think the answer to this question is no. After donating, I cannot seem to win anything. Pocket aces, nope. Flush, ace high, nope. Seems really odd. Anyone else experienced such pain?

Replies 1 - 8 of 8
These cards suck wrote
at 4:06 PM, Tuesday November 6, 2007 EST
You didn't donate $5.00 and why shoudl giving money make you get hands that's not fair if it's rigged anyways.. learn how to play not how to cheat!
Scalba wrote
at 4:44 PM, Tuesday November 6, 2007 EST
I didn't donate $5, you are right it was $20. I'm not expecting to cheat, but I find it a bit odd that after I "donate" I strangely cannot win even with the strongest hands. Just seems a bit odd.
These cards suck wrote
at 4:52 PM, Tuesday November 6, 2007 EST
You didn't donate $20 either or you would have stars next to your name and each star is showing that you donated $5.00.
HaveFun wrote
at 3:05 AM, Wednesday November 7, 2007 EST
Yes, everyone should donate money to gpokr and get the stars.
There is a secret in gpokr, the dealer will give you a str8 flush per star per day, when a str8 flush comes, the stars will flash 3 times, keep an eye on your stars, good luck.
:-D
rrroll wrote
at 9:38 AM, Wednesday November 7, 2007 EST
and TCS.... stars don't show up in comments, but click to go to his profile.

by the way, where's your table?????
These cards suck wrote
at 12:10 PM, Wednesday November 7, 2007 EST
OMG!

Your the 3rd person who's ...

I know what's going on... your hiding my table from me huh..... I'm going to find it.you can keep it hidden all year long!
brocky888 wrote
at 6:05 PM, Wednesday November 7, 2007 EST
Just because you donate doesn't mean you should win.
vaoutlaw wrote
at 4:06 AM, Thursday November 8, 2007 EST
i paid $30 and wish to have my stars taking off it shoud be people need to pay $5 or $10 this will weed out the BUMS or LUCKERS who play here and cause most of the bullshit happening PLUS make you got to be 21 years old to play here ??? the stars just start shit up and then the ball gets rolling name calling and so on i had a lot of trouble because of the STARS PEOPLE ARE JEALOUS they dont have the real money cause their not good with REAL MONEY !you see how they cant manage the FAKE MONEY??? OWELL!
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary