Forum

Robots at the Table
JohnnyBadBeat wrote
at 10:55 PM, Tuesday December 4, 2007 EST
Recently I noticed players playing with bots at the table. Is this okay to do at gpokr even though they are not winning any real money?

Replies 1 - 7 of 7
_Scrub_ wrote
at 11:51 PM, Tuesday December 4, 2007 EST
How'd they do that? How can you tell? O_o never noticed anything like that ...
JohnnyBadBeat wrote
at 12:07 AM, Wednesday December 5, 2007 EST
Usually whoever is running the bot will sit next to it. The bot never speaks, and if detected both the player and his bot leave. Also, bots will play at multiple tables.
JohnnyBadBeat wrote
at 12:09 AM, Wednesday December 5, 2007 EST
Bots can be bought, however you need to put in atleast 2000 hours worth of programming into one to make it work well. My concern is that people who own bot programs might be using gpokr to see how well their bots play.
These cards suck wrote
at 8:29 AM, Wednesday December 5, 2007 EST
Dude there are no bots here.. lol.. if you believe that you've got problems! lol
JulesDogg wrote
at 10:05 AM, Wednesday December 5, 2007 EST
No bots here dude, I mean think about it... the way people play here is very different to cash or tourney games. If you were trying to train a bot here it would learn some very dodgy shit...Retard bot
JulesDogg wrote
at 10:06 AM, Wednesday December 5, 2007 EST
I have seen the same player with two accounts sitting at the same table. When I see that I leave the table.
JulesDogg wrote
at 12:08 PM, Thursday December 6, 2007 EST
??tm??, I saw one player with the same name only one name had an additional '1' after it and they had the same avatar.
Pretty clear it was the same guy and he had two computers and 2 IPs
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary