Forum

Ryan What happened?
dei wrote
at 2:46 AM, Friday December 7, 2007 EST
I was 3rd with 2,2 millions and now i have 70k what happened? I didn't forget my account on the big table!!!!

Replies 1 - 7 of 7
dei wrote
at 3:32 AM, Friday December 7, 2007 EST
Suddenly my biggest lost increased to -$1,166,400. (it was 500k something) Since i didn't give my password to anyone,can you explain me what happened please?

Ps: Please answer me here in the forum!
betterthanyou619 wrote
at 9:24 AM, Friday December 7, 2007 EST
someone hacked my account too
Ricky Hatton wrote
at 9:55 AM, Friday December 7, 2007 EST
I think this is a disgrace and how could some one hack some 1 s account to steal money they must be sad pathetic bastards with nothing else to do so i agree ban this fucker if you could find out who did it why not just play for the money its fake money go make some plan up to steal some real money
Shark wrote
at 10:02 AM, Friday December 7, 2007 EST
Ryan dei is me Shark. Can you please control your databank find out the ip of the guy that did it and then ban him?

I love this site and i like to play in it, but where is the point in playing and then some MOTHERFUCKER hacks my account and steals everything!
Shark wrote
at 10:06 AM, Friday December 7, 2007 EST
Ps:Lital is the only player that gained (that money) money last night! My account dei has as hugest loss -$1,166,400 so that decreases the people that won this month into less than 5 people!
laramy wrote
at 2:33 PM, Friday December 7, 2007 EST
Hmm.. I doesn't endorse "stealing" or "hacking".. but :
Are u whinning about FAKE money ?
I don't understand, i know that ur aware that ur "millions" are NOTHING, neither ur ranking, over here.
Besides, it seems that u still have PLENTY of chips to HAVE FUN AND PLAY.. so what's the point ?
Shark wrote
at 2:50 PM, Friday December 7, 2007 EST
Exactly laramy, but i really don't want to start over from the all inners tables, where they DON'T play poker!
After all it's not their name that gives those chips value, but the try behind it!
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary