Forum

Limit sitdown for 25/50....
Delboy71 wrote
at 2:52 PM, Monday January 7, 2008 EST
so for instance, if a person has say $30k (maybe higher), they are unable to sit down at 25/50.

These tables should solely be for getting a bankroll to progress up to the higher tables.

Replies 1 - 10 of 10
These cards suck wrote
at 9:08 AM, Tuesday January 8, 2008 EST
I agre with this....

I've seem someone who's had 100k sitting at the 25/50 tables and just pushes al in every hand untill he win's his money back..

I think that once you reach say 10k maybe 15k that you should be forced to leave your seat
Flak wrote
at 10:11 AM, Tuesday January 8, 2008 EST
Why doesn't everyone at the table try to actually play better poker and pick their spots instead of just playing stupid and calling the all-in bet every time.
ThamesBoy wrote
at 7:20 PM, Tuesday January 8, 2008 EST
you do play poker but your KK gets called by some tosser who doesnt give a shit with 75 cos hes got 207k (yes i have just played against someone with 207k on 25/50 tables ffs) and you get beaten by trips. yeah i know that happens in poker but its happening too often. if you limit these table to people with less than a certain limit, i think it will improve the tables
These cards suck wrote
at 8:04 AM, Wednesday January 9, 2008 EST
It's a free site why do you think on the 25/50 tavbles that everyone all in's all the time.. it's free to refill
gratjim wrote
at 8:35 PM, Thursday January 10, 2008 EST
...and Flak gets the reward for the "best smart comment" of the week !!
Gr8Scott wrote
at 11:01 PM, Saturday January 12, 2008 EST
I don't agree, I usually play higher tables, but some of my friends only play the smaller tables...I like to sit with them and play frequently. To ban me from that would not be appreciated. They don't feel comfortable playing at the higher tables.
ThamesBoy wrote
at 1:57 PM, Sunday January 13, 2008 EST
i guess youre right, i was just peed off
El Brujo wrote
at 1:10 PM, Friday January 18, 2008 EST
I agree, players with huge stacks should not be allowed onto tiny tables. Also players with micro stacks should not be allowed on big tables. I think the min limits are too low.

Min stack on a table should be 50 x BB
kdicefreak wrote
at 7:58 PM, Friday January 18, 2008 EST
i agree!!!

i put it in the ideas page:

http://gpokr.com/ideas/ideas/44755852

vote for it please.
kdicefreak wrote
at 10:43 PM, Tuesday January 22, 2008 EST
bump
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary