Forum

jc4 cheats
b82161 wrote
at 4:01 PM, Monday January 21, 2008 EST
this email goes to Ryan. Jc4 i believe has a program that allows it to see other players hand. example i raised 208k with AA he called with 87 off suit of course he flpoed a str8. i truthly believe he cheated please reply or investigate for the sites sake. B82161

Replies 1 - 10 of 15 Next › Last »
S. McDuck wrote
at 4:50 PM, Monday January 21, 2008 EST
A few days back... I had JJ´s and raised 2 K(preflop). Kaz27 called me. I hit the third J on the flop and went all in with another 5 K(flop: J,8,10 i think). She/he calls.....

Hurra!!! i said she/he had aa´s or kk´s....

But NO....she/he had 93 off suit and on the turn a 7 popped up and had the straight.

I dont think she/he had a programm, because a
day later i met the same person on another table and she/he did it again (against A´s this time) and lost... She/he was probably feeling.....

S. McDuck wrote
at 4:51 PM, Monday January 21, 2008 EST
LUCKY
Flak wrote
at 11:35 PM, Monday January 21, 2008 EST
or stupid
jc100 wrote
at 6:55 PM, Saturday January 26, 2008 EST
i know jc4 personnally he can just about switch the computer on let alone have a program to cheat(IF THERE WAS A PROGRAM DONT YOU THINK HE WOULD USE IT FOR REAL MONEY NOT PLAY MONEY PLUS I THINK RYAN IS SMART ENOUGH TO NOTICE ANYTHING LIKE THAT HI RYAN)SO I THINK ITS A CASE OF HE BEAT YOU AND YOU DIDNT LIKE GROW UP YOU **$%£%^& CRYIN ASS AN GET ON WITH PLAYING THE GAME AND NOT BLAMING OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE YOUR SH*T PLEASE REPLY ANYONE IF YOU THINK THIS IS CORRECT HAVE A NICE DAY
Futher Mucker wrote
at 3:05 PM, Sunday January 27, 2008 EST
I AGREE, I HAVE PLAYED LOTS OF GAMES WITH JC4 AT THE TABLE...IF YOU CHECK HIS GAME HISTORY YOU WILL SEE HOW MUCH MONEY HE'S WON AND LOST...ONLY RECENTLY HE LOST BIG..HE HAD A PAIR OF 7'S AND THE FLOP HAD 7 Q 7 SO HE WENT ALL IN I THINK IT WAS £800,000 BUT THE RIVER CARD WAS A Q WHICH SADLY GAVE THE OTHER PLAYER WHO WENT ALL IN FOUR Q'S...JC4 LOST THE LOT ...SO B82161 STOP BITCHIN...POST AN APPOLOGY AND "SHUT THE FUCK UP"...I SEE YOU'VE JUST LOST 10 STRAIGHT HANDS TO SUPERDUTY2 I WONDER IF YOU POST HE'S CHEATING AS WELL....FUCKING RETARD......
""ENGLAND"" wrote
at 8:24 PM, Sunday January 27, 2008 EST
Dont think there is any program out there that will help you in that way ( well maybe chuna LMAO ye ye he good i know)plus i played with JC a few times he dont cheat.
However to all those people that use IM (MSN) with there mates and have 3 people playing together at the table now that is defo cheating and your CRAP at POKER.

Opie_00 wrote
at 11:43 PM, Sunday January 27, 2008 EST
If he could see your hand, why would he call with 78? Sometimes morons get lucky...
Amoos wrote
at 11:41 PM, Monday January 28, 2008 EST
The way u described it, to be cheating he would have to have a program for...seeing the future
Now is that likely really?
JulesDogg wrote
at 6:56 AM, Tuesday January 29, 2008 EST
b82161, unfortunately players with free money don not respect raises in many instances. Your opponent sucked out and you got a bad beat. It wont be the last time it happens.

I raised 14 X Big Blind with AA, got called by 54 off suit. She hit a 2 pr 5s and 4s. My AA got cracked.

If it was a cash game I would only have been called with a serious hand.

If you were on the $50/25 tables anyone could call if they were due a refill. Also bear in mind that connectors are one of the best hands to crack those high pocket pairs.
bobsoice wrote
at 1:12 AM, Friday February 1, 2008 EST
There is a program for seeing other player's cards i have seen but would never download or say where it is,but no way u can predict the future!b82161 that is pretty sick,but the other guy!that's like 10k pot and she went all in for the sake of it,just lucky,;)
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary