Forum

Slow news day
coolchick wrote
at 3:23 AM, Wednesday March 26, 2008 EDT
Not much happening, so lets leave "edgy" and muse a little...

Why am i preoccupied with chunaism? Why do I get such pleasure every time he implodes? I should probably apologise...but can't quite bring myself to do it.

Are the remaining Irish as ugly as Bobsoice would have us believe, and should I take Ireland off my holiday list?

Is the chat in Dutch/German/Spanish/Croation by our Euro friends as lurid as that of the Anglo neanderthalls, and are we better off not knowing?

Why does Laura in Cardiff have to ask people in America to google her local weather forecast? Are there things about Gen Y that none of us understand yet.?

Is scroooge cheating on his wife as the headline suggests? No ,he's just transferring money between his accounts. Drat...as I said, its a slow news day. Maybe I should make friends tho...could do with a blue medal to match my eyes.

Replies 1 - 5 of 5
bobsoice wrote
at 3:42 AM, Wednesday March 26, 2008 EDT
NIce cc,u stay around tables picking up on things?lol,and no we aint all ugly,lol,that pic i had was american or english i think...
scroooge wrote
at 5:58 AM, Wednesday March 26, 2008 EDT
Cool, I can't count a blue eyed blonde amongst my ex wives. Do you think Ryan would forgive a crime of passion?
LauraBaybee08x wrote
at 5:44 PM, Wednesday March 26, 2008 EDT
lol
ur quite funny.. how do u kno all that..
o n i asked him coz my google was comin up as gpokr..
coolchick wrote
at 9:01 PM, Wednesday March 26, 2008 EDT
My French and Russian are a little rusty...alas not idiomatic enough to say "Hairy arsed men are too far down the evolutionary ladder for me"
low wheel wrote
at 10:07 PM, Wednesday March 26, 2008 EDT
Here's some news... we'll its not actually news, more like a Dear Abby...but any one else think that gpokr is fixed needs to shave his arse?

That's sick.

LW
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary