Forum

Profiling our stalkers
coolchick wrote
at 12:52 AM, Thursday March 27, 2008 EDT
I see 3 categories so far...

1. THOSE WHO HATE PEOPLE

Well, we know who they are...the escapees from "Hills have eyes 2". They are happiest when abusing eachother, but when they can't find kindred spirits, they abuse the rest of us

2.THOSE WHO WISH THEY COULD PLAY POKER

To paraphrase..."those who can, do...those who can't stalk."

3.THOSE WHO HATE CHUNA

I mean, whats to like? But give him a break, he's far too easy a target. No points.

Replies 1 - 7 of 7
coolchick wrote
at 1:04 AM, Thursday March 27, 2008 EDT
It only took 6 miutes to smoke out a category 1...lets see how long the others take.
jazzy1 wrote
at 4:22 AM, Thursday March 27, 2008 EDT
nice one CC , fred you say get a life , so what are you doing answering all that CC writes , SAD MAN
bobsoice wrote
at 6:35 AM, Thursday March 27, 2008 EDT
Coolchick,iv seen you're name come into table rooms and not play?whats that?just snooping for something half interesting to say?don't u wish you culd play?
Country Girl wrote
at 6:42 AM, Thursday March 27, 2008 EDT
Coolchick~~dont forget the COUPLE who hate me!! Hhahahahahhaha Want their names? Just go to my player page~you cant miss em!! Keep up the good work girl friend!! :) ps~On second thought~I'm under the people thingy~one they hate! Hahhhahaah
Johnjo wrote
at 7:41 AM, Thursday March 27, 2008 EDT
Category 4: The sanctimonious.
I note you are currently also in category 2...cool..a penny for your thoughts, actually don't bother I was being idiomatic
Ryan wrote
at 8:29 AM, Thursday March 27, 2008 EDT
sboll wrote
at 9:19 AM, Thursday March 27, 2008 EDT
You are right on pont 3. I made my points clear, the asslicking has decreased, great success, time to slow it down.
Need a new enemy now. Anti-Ahasver can't stop wandering!
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary