Forum

ATTENTION RYAN.
TOOhotty wrote
at 12:56 PM, Saturday March 29, 2008 EDT
After last months fiasco i want to make sure the same thing doesnt happen this tiem around. I want to transfer my chips across to my main account. I am allowed to do this i hope, and will not be punsihed as a result? i dont know the rulling on it but i am just checking. I realise it would look suspicious if i dont make it clear im just transferring.

Regards

Replies 1 - 10 of 19 Next › Last »
TOOhotty wrote
at 12:57 PM, Saturday March 29, 2008 EDT
I realise it would look suspicious if i dont make it clear im just transferring and not donating.
badasscyborg wrote
at 1:15 PM, Saturday March 29, 2008 EDT
TOOhotty=????
Doenor!! *-_-* wrote
at 1:41 PM, Saturday March 29, 2008 EDT
GHOON, i think
sboll wrote
at 2:41 PM, Saturday March 29, 2008 EDT
I don't have a problem with it if you really only transfer from one to another account. But why don't you people just tell everyone which is your main account?
TOOhotty wrote
at 3:00 PM, Saturday March 29, 2008 EDT
Yep purely one account to another, you will be able to see that when you check the hands of my main account, havent really played at all on him. I play on an alter ego so i dont feel obliged to talk to people im familiar with, for those times when i just wana sit and player poker. Nothing more sinister.
jazza999 wrote
at 4:57 PM, Saturday March 29, 2008 EDT
y have more than 1 account?
HandOfGod wrote
at 5:07 PM, Saturday March 29, 2008 EDT
read my above post
HandOfGod wrote
at 5:08 PM, Saturday March 29, 2008 EDT
thread*
Opie_00 wrote
at 2:00 AM, Sunday March 30, 2008 EDT
NO, you cannot transfer money from one account to your "Main account"
1. how does anyone know you own both accounts? 2. Why are you playing a different account? So you can get transfers and say they were from your other accounts?
3. you have to involve another person to help you transfer to your "main" account. That isnt safe
Opie_00 wrote
at 2:03 AM, Sunday March 30, 2008 EDT
WHY? does anyone have more than one account? This is a poker site, we make an account, then play poker. if you win money with your "other" account, then let that account get a medal. WHY do people think that if they have 14 accounts, at the end of the month they can combine all the money....Its sad
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary