Forum

Is there any poker played?
Torres scores wrote
at 9:22 AM, Wednesday April 9, 2008 EDT
New to the site and I ain't being rude, but does any poker get played or is just all-in pre - flop if you get a high card?

Replies 1 - 8 of 8
JulesDogg wrote
at 12:11 PM, Wednesday April 9, 2008 EDT
The $50 tables are just a lottery but as the blinds increase the play gets better. If you can survive the maniac caller and build a stack you can find a decent game.
brocky888 wrote
at 2:40 PM, Wednesday April 9, 2008 EDT
Agreed with Jules, I have two accounts in the top 5 refills this month, I get unlucky in the 25/50 tables but once I get past there I play proper poker :)
jane1569 wrote
at 5:53 PM, Wednesday April 9, 2008 EDT
yes real pokr and give it a chanc and you get real freinds too
Opie_00 wrote
at 12:24 AM, Thursday April 10, 2008 EDT
We only play poker here on the 3rd tuesday of every month!! Good LUCK!!
Torres scores wrote
at 10:48 AM, Thursday April 10, 2008 EDT
Thanks for that folks, I'll give it time
JulesDogg wrote
at 10:54 AM, Thursday April 10, 2008 EDT
Torres, hope you enjoy the site. You'll find that in the main it is populated by decent and friendly folk. You will encounter abusive teenage hormonal rage from time to time, particularly on the $50 tables - best to ignore it.

BTW, please score a hat-trick against Chelsea in the Champions league (in both legs).
cottonhead wrote
at 4:30 PM, Thursday April 10, 2008 EDT
There is no real poker here because there is no real money to be lost, & you have unlimited refills. What you get is many people playing hands on big preflop bets that shouldn't even be in the game & what makes it worse is many of them get lucky & win. The rules of conventional poker do not apply so good luck to you & try not to take it to serious. The good news is there are many good people on here so make good friends & ignore those who are asses.
tone wrote
at 9:04 PM, Friday April 11, 2008 EDT
+1 Cotton.. (especially with the last sentence)
Still, "The rules of conventional poker do not apply" : THAT's a real pity !
The site WOULD be great if so rules apply..
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary