Forum

A list of various ideas for the site .. (read on please comments welcome)
never win wrote
at 7:31 AM, Monday April 28, 2008 EDT
1. A list of moderators on the left hand side so we know who to turn to if there is a problem

2. posts about losing money etc, moaning about who is a moderator should be deleted straight away as they are just full of abuse and get out of hand

3. A mini gpokr tournament to be held every 3 months the players who came 1st in those 3 months get to compete in a final table to win a trophy next to there name instead of a medal (or something similar to this)
(if someone comes 1st twice 2nd takes there place)

4. Trophy's for the 'unlukiest player this month' and 'biggest win' trophy's would be a good idea and on there profiles could be a trophy cabinet with them in (trophys to be used instead of medals) as they look better and could have engraved what acheievement they did etc which i think would make the site more fun as all kinds of members either good or bad players could have a chance of winning a trophy/medal

from
samwich3090

If you think any of these ideas are good please vote for them and comment thankyou

Replies 1 - 7 of 7
never win wrote
at 7:39 AM, Monday April 28, 2008 EDT
adding on the to the 4th idea the trophy's could include:

biggest win
most refils
Biggest loss
least refills (maybe)
most accumlated in a day

etc etc i think this is a really good idea :)
_BLizZaRd_ wrote
at 8:34 AM, Monday April 28, 2008 EDT
I dont like these ideas...i think GPokr needs no moderators..
never win wrote
at 9:13 AM, Monday April 28, 2008 EDT
yeah but its not about what you think its what ryan thinks is best for the site, the moderators dont have great powers or anything, only thing they can do is change pictures, names and mute people thats it not really a big deal, yet people are crying about it all over the forums
never win wrote
at 9:13 AM, Monday April 28, 2008 EDT
anyway i dont want negative comments :)
LauraBaybee08x wrote
at 9:57 AM, Monday April 28, 2008 EDT
yea wkd ideas.. would make the site fun again!!
i like the trophy ideas and the tournaments for top 3 maybe 4...:D good thinkin xxxx
Crazy Motha wrote
at 11:45 AM, Monday April 28, 2008 EDT
i have a GREAT idea..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on a site i know..you can trow pies at somebody .(www.triplejack.com)
its funny and takes alot of the bad vibes away.
so implement pie trowing at avis..only small 3d program needed.
WE WANT PIES.IM NOT CRAZY.IM TELLING NO LIES

and by the way.."point2"forum is forum..so no deleting anything..bad idea..only nazis have censureship and the communist offcourse.But the communist took my clothing..so i dont like them
.its cold
Extremes wrote
at 12:07 PM, Monday April 28, 2008 EDT
1.Not necessary
2.Not really necessary too
3.Maybe.. But this would be a little difficult to make a final table. You see I wont stand up at 2 a.m in my Time Zone to play poker against people who are sitting at their Computers at 8 p.m (Just in case I would reach the final table, but I wont anyway :D)
4.A clear NO! How would you find out who the unluckiest player is? For the biggest win: Imagine, like it is now, vince carter would be able to win a 27million pot if he transfers half of his cash to another account and then win it back! So it would have been in the last month! There was always someone with a lot more than the 2nd!
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary