Forum

hacking
oldcrow wrote
at 2:47 PM, Sunday May 11, 2008 EDT
its sad to see these little babys have to hack in to someones profile and lose all the money the person won the hackers are just losers that cant stand to see someone else win other than them heads up man to man im still a man i dont go running to mommy when i dont win owell i was 25th on 5/11/08 with around $625.000 owell fuck you who ever you are im still a winner and a MAN!

Replies 1 - 10 of 14 Next › Last »
cajun wrote
at 3:32 PM, Sunday May 11, 2008 EDT
Sorry to hear this. What is this world coming too. It is only a poker site for fun.When will this stuff end?
myerlyn wrote
at 5:02 PM, Sunday May 11, 2008 EDT
seems to me the only person/people who could be doing this is those who have access to our IP#
myerlyn wrote
at 5:02 PM, Sunday May 11, 2008 EDT
seems to me the only person/people who could be doing this is those who have access to our IP#
Raider-man wrote
at 3:02 PM, Monday May 12, 2008 EDT
yeap its SAD these LOSERS cant win in life or the games OLDCROW your a winner and a MAN 1000 times more than the lowlifes who hacked you this shit was uncalled for! everyone is at risk now![all players profiles] its got to be ryan or some of his turds that help outwith the site you know the ones who place highup in the ranks every month and cant sand to see someone esle win who is not in their butt buddy group! now it looks like the site is rigged and fixed cause if they[the butt buddy group] dont like you they will hack in your profile and lose your money you worked hard at to win the next time i see you OLDCROW I'LL know you have a top 25 place evern if there isnt one beside your name YOUR A REAL WINNER!
Obrestad wrote
at 4:06 PM, Monday May 12, 2008 EDT

Oldcrow: I am real MAN
Raider: I am a real MAN and so are you Oldcrow
Oldcrow: Yeah, how cool, we are both REAL MEN
Raider: Crow, you're soooo cool
Oldcrow: I think I love ya Raider x x
Raider: Man on Man Crow ?
Oldcrow: Hell yeah !!!
Raider: C'mon on then, belts off trousers down
Oldcrow: Raid me Raider
Raider: Brace yourself boy, sorry 'MAN', I'm coming in dry
Oldcrow: Have you started yet?
5.65 seconds later....
Raider: *Climactic squeak* Yes and finished
Oldcrow: *sigh* Oh, you're a helluver MAN Raider
Raider: You too feathered friend
myerlyn wrote
at 5:15 PM, Monday May 12, 2008 EDT
LMMFAO
myerlyn wrote
at 8:05 PM, Monday May 12, 2008 EDT
Thats not right
Obrestad wrote
at 11:07 PM, Monday May 12, 2008 EDT
Crow/Raider, I too like to pleasure myself except I don't tend to visulise coitus with my same-sex alter ego. Whatever floats your sailboats, we live in a liberal age thank heavens.
Obrestad wrote
at 1:08 PM, Tuesday May 13, 2008 EDT
Add vaoutlaw for ménage à trois
Mike... wrote
at 5:42 AM, Wednesday May 14, 2008 EDT
I hope it's Ryan doing this, teach you all a lesson.
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary