Forum

umm WHERE THE FUCK IS MY 11 MILLION????
Uber GPokr wrote
at 2:55 AM, Monday May 12, 2008 EDT
umm WHERE THE FUCK IS MY 11 MILLION????

it was here now its not and i want to know why???

Replies 1 - 4 of 4
Raider-man wrote
at 2:39 PM, Monday May 12, 2008 EDT
hey man i feel your pain too! it hapen to me also someone hacked in my profile as oldcrow i had $625.000 and in 25th place sunday while i was playing with some other friends i kept get kicked out from the table so i logged in as vaoutlaw my #1 account and found them on the big table just betting and calling on anything and loseing the whole time too plus ole jack rammsisland was lol and getting what he could lol the whole time i take it yours was done the same way it sucks people cant win themselfs soo they have to hack in and use someones money insteed owell im a MAN and still a winner in life ===========>later [vaoutlaw/OLDCROW/raider-man]
Ghettoman wrote
at 3:02 PM, Monday May 12, 2008 EDT
uber ur chips gt taken away by ryan coz he thinks that matteh hacked zoid n gave the chips to you
dr zoid wrote
at 9:41 PM, Monday May 12, 2008 EDT
my hacked chips all went to u and u got given 2 mill to start off frmot he hacker and in all fairness 2 mill not fair and u didnt even beat me for the money u beat some idiot hacker
Drewsifer wrote
at 1:19 AM, Tuesday May 13, 2008 EDT
how can this be happening w/ the hackers that is... why can't ryan keep them out?
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary