Forum

gpokr
jack ramsland wrote
at 8:40 AM, Wednesday May 21, 2008 EDT
the easy way to play fair.1.only one actt:
2.no boost 3.no loans 4.no giving chips away
5. no transfering of chips
this is the only way for a fair game every month.to hard for cheaters.

Replies 1 - 10 of 14 Next › Last »
Revel wrote
at 9:09 AM, Wednesday May 21, 2008 EDT
How boring you are.Rest in peace jack.
Negzater wrote
at 9:19 AM, Wednesday May 21, 2008 EDT
Great recipe for cutting site traffic by 75%, and seeing it dwindle away.

No , we need less rules , not more.

I don't care for the loans culture, or the antics of some of the juveniles ( yes, I'm an old fart like you), but I do not want to see the site stifled by bureaucracy, and the idiocracy that always follows.

The entire message board would be full of idiots shouting "cheat!"....one new rule and a couple of posts by Ryan and its headed that way now
odnexa1 wrote
at 10:07 AM, Wednesday May 21, 2008 EDT
so very true negzater
jack ramsland wrote
at 12:44 PM, Wednesday May 21, 2008 EDT
revil you sound like one of these stupid asses that just accept things as they are.not a leader just a follow.get off your ass and try and change things that are wrong. best yet just keep your mouth shut.
jack ramsland wrote
at 12:48 PM, Wednesday May 21, 2008 EDT
to the simple minds of negzater and odnexa.a few simple things that we need not a whole lot of rules.and this bs needs to stop.but maybe you like this bs.
L.R. Shadowplay wrote
at 6:13 PM, Wednesday May 21, 2008 EDT
I think Jack, that you're offering good suggestions for change, but the problem is getting the barbarians to accept and comply. They prefer anarchy to the properly civilized and regulated world you're proposing. I guess we need to call out the pretorian guard.
JulesDogg wrote
at 6:22 PM, Wednesday May 21, 2008 EDT
See John Locke's philosophical theory of 'social contract'. Voltaire and Rousseau may also have valid contributions to make to the argument.
coolchick wrote
at 8:36 PM, Wednesday May 21, 2008 EDT
Jules, my recipe involves Machiavelli , with a bit of Hobbes and Socrates thrown in.Not sure I like the liberal pussies.

Jack, where would we be without...

Chuna - the guy they love to hate

The Taliban - Opie ,yourself and the other fundamentalists

The serial refillers -Matteh , Mike etc, effing and blinding their way to oblivion

The mega winners -Vince, Zoid...that everyone suspects and nobody can figure out

The unrepentent arseholes -Winner Robot, TooHotty

And what would I have to write about under a totalitarian regime? Please leave my favourite soapie alone
jack ramsland wrote
at 1:00 AM, Thursday May 22, 2008 EDT
COOLCHICK VERY GOOD.OUT STANDING YOU HIT THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD.I COULD NOT OF SAID IT
ANY BETTER.I GIVE YOU AN A-PLUS.THANK YOU FOR
ALL THE GOOD FACTS.WITH VERY GOOD HUMOR ALL SO.
JulesDogg wrote
at 1:34 AM, Thursday May 22, 2008 EDT
Coolchick,

Nice one for lumping me in there under the label 'The Taliban', lmao. Still pondering that. I thought you might have filed me under 'liberal pussies', 'idiot savants' or perhaps 'deviants' but no; intriguing?

Incidently, which of the categories do you place yourself in, or is the a private matter ?

As an side; are all the regular players here suffers of OCD ? Please look into this.
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary