Forum

Improper posts
L.R. Shadowplay wrote
at 3:14 PM, Friday May 23, 2008 EDT
Ryan I think you ought to give the same attention to the forum that you give to the general site. Ban people that can't keep a civil text on. Or at least prevent them from leaving comments on the forum if they can't be decent and constructive...

Replies 1 - 4 of 4
Lei wrote
at 8:19 PM, Friday May 23, 2008 EDT
LR the Moderators are aware of the problem caused by GORDO69, IMBACK, and his other incarnations, and we are removing chat/post ability as soon as we see his posts. However at this time we have no way to remove his filthy posts at this time, only Ryan can do that, and as you know he is now rather busy. But be patient, ignore the filth, and it will be removed in time.
xxx Lei.
L.R. Shadowplay wrote
at 8:45 PM, Friday May 23, 2008 EDT
Lei, I'm glad the moderators are on top of it. I wasn't naming any names just offering a general suggestion for discussion. I think the open expression of ideas presented in the forum is worthwhile but there are those that need to grow up and act a little more civil.
Lei wrote
at 9:01 PM, Friday May 23, 2008 EDT
I agree, the only reason I named GORDO was he seems to create accounts for the sole purpose of flooding the forum with nastiness. Yes there are others who enjoy arguing with and insulting each other, but he is the main source of the abuse thats all.
xxx Lei
jack ramsland wrote
at 10:19 AM, Saturday May 24, 2008 EDT
l.r. shadowplay you add raider-man old crow
who is vaoutlaw .sorry about what i had to say to him.he is rude and talks bs to other players.when people like him post bs on the forum for every one to see.my-self cant let him get away with it.maybe not good to let people like that get under your skin.yes your right some thing needs to be done.
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary