Forum

Poor Poker Etiquette
the shed wrote
at 6:58 AM, Friday December 9, 2016 EST
Diamondhardness decided he would bet the minimum $200 in a pot of around $6000 as quickly as he possibly could when I lagged. Anyone with any human decency would wait and give the opponent the opportunity to refresh, but no, Diamondhardness is as pathetic as all you other players out there that prove your lack of class.
There are some classy players on here who will wait to see if someone is lagging and only make the bet as the timer is in the red.
Have some class people, is $6000 of fake online money worth it over people thinking you're a twat?

Replies 1 - 10 of 13 Next › Last »
fechin wrote
at 4:54 PM, Friday December 9, 2016 EST
Well said.
Luvs Ya All wrote
at 11:12 PM, Friday December 9, 2016 EST
There is more and more of that on this site now, I have been totally shocked by people who would have thought would never bet someone out like that. I have a policy and still struggle if anyone plays like that I do not show them the courtesy I would show normally. The old gpokr is no more.
Dari wrote
at 12:20 PM, Saturday December 10, 2016 EST
You wonder how pple like that behave in the real world...
If they already think it's worthwile to play unfair in a free online poker game with fake chips, how will they behave in the real world... if real things are on stake?
Wouldn't want to have somebody like that as a friend or a co-worker....

So to all gpokr players: Gpokr is for fun, not for real. Do to others as you want to be done to you.

Have a mind that is open to everything and attached to no thing.
norteeeizm wrote
at 8:03 AM, Monday December 12, 2016 EST
Or move on? Wsop is heads n shoulders above this crappie site... just one opinion, it won't get better here at gp, from 12000 players to 12! Ashame...
-RORSCHACH- wrote
at 11:52 PM, Tuesday December 13, 2016 EST
Ha..haha..hahhahaa! Oh shit you're serious! Wow..just wow..
Siouxlander wrote
at 1:07 PM, Wednesday December 14, 2016 EST
poker etiquette lols
Siouxlander wrote
at 1:14 PM, Wednesday December 14, 2016 EST
its human nature-we are all ignorant(and rude)to a lesser ang greater degree, get use to it plus people who are unpredictable and , like rude and go all ins make this site fun/ im still waiting for my cards gpokr! will i ever get a break again?!
the shed wrote
at 6:53 AM, Thursday December 29, 2016 EST
Just under a decade ago, we had a lovely community of players (with the usual sprinkling of fuckwits), where in general, people played poker with decency and fun. The fun has been sucked out of the site due to lack of attention from BRyan (or whoever he is now) and because of idiots like some of the above proving they are probably not mature enough to be playing games with adults. Nice to see a few of the old heads along with some decent new folk are still about, but it aint what it used to be!
norteeeizm wrote
at 4:31 AM, Tuesday January 3, 2017 EST
Lmfao, same ol bs on same ol gpoo site. ..
greeeny wrote
at 2:42 AM, Monday January 9, 2017 EST
Ah the good ol days..nothing lasts forever eh.
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary