Forum

Cheating accusation
benni8 wrote
at 4:38 AM, Tuesday February 7, 2017 EST

About a week ago during a game, I received a message in red (left hand column of screen) intimating that I was using 2 accounts illegally and implied that I was cheating. I was totally surprised and a little embarrassed and so looked through other tables but only found 1 account in play. I do not cheat so have wracked my brain as to how this could have happened. For the last month I have been playing GPokr on my Iphone because lagging seemed less prevalent on this device as opposed to using my laptop but the downside is that the screen is so small that I have had to scroll up and down to follow the chat and keep abreast of the betting. Occasionally I have hit wrong keys resulting in the game disappearing off the screen and in my haste to resume play, think that I may have inadvertently re-logged in with another account while the other account is still in play. That is the only explanation I can think of and hope that the log-in error was the problem as I always play fair. First cheating message ever received and hopefully the last.

Replies 1 - 6 of 6
"pebble" wrote
at 4:48 AM, Tuesday February 7, 2017 EST
I WOULDN'T WORRY BENNI, their are lots of cheats on here, at worst they get banned for the month (if caught), but they don't care cus they keep their chips and still medal!! so all a bit pointless really
kellykellymoore wrote
at 12:18 PM, Tuesday February 7, 2017 EST
Hi, benni, it sounds like what you described probably happened. You were seated at a table and tried to get back into the game and the game saw that you were trying to sit at that same table. We know that isn't cheating, and the red messages are seen only by you, no one else, so no need for embarrassment. There was also an issue with you and the cache,not being able to sit, which may have contributed to the message. Hope it has stopped warning you and that this is cleared up. Gl
benni8 wrote
at 1:56 AM, Thursday February 9, 2017 EST
Thx Pebble and KKMoore for yr support and explanation of the gpokr machine. Really appreciate the positive feedback. Kind regards to you both.
gnice37 wrote
at 10:09 PM, Thursday February 9, 2017 EST
sent another message today to get you unstuck benni....please let me know if you still cant sit 2morrow .... thx
Be Very Mad wrote
at 11:42 PM, Saturday February 11, 2017 EST
Also benni you are the only one that can see that red message that you are talking about. So no need to feel embarrased at all.
norteeeizm wrote
at 5:33 AM, Tuesday February 14, 2017 EST
Hey b, u are always a good guy here and you shouldn't have to worry about a mistake mate, gl
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary