Forum

RYAN WTF? Why cant you get this site to work like the other poker sites? Freeze up over and over andover andover andover andover andover
mr bill wrote
at 7:40 PM, Friday June 9, 2017 EDT
Aaaah Ryan Has anyone told you your site is BROKE?

Replies 1 - 6 of 6
NORTHSIDE GRILL wrote
at 11:20 PM, Friday June 9, 2017 EDT
Billy,do you actually think Ryan gives a shit and would give you a reply?
mr bill wrote
at 12:48 PM, Tuesday June 13, 2017 EDT
no
mr bill wrote
at 12:48 PM, Tuesday June 13, 2017 EDT
no
fechin wrote
at 5:16 PM, Tuesday June 13, 2017 EDT
How can you think he gives a shit since the last time he was online was Mar 29th. Folks , one last time , check out WSOP. Fast , great turnies and none of the issues that caused so many decent players to leave this site. If this site was a horse it would have been shot a long time ago !!
NORTHSIDE GRILL wrote
at 10:50 AM, Wednesday June 14, 2017 EDT
Well said Fech...
sad to see this site rot away
Pursey wrote
at 9:13 AM, Sunday June 18, 2017 EDT
Hey guys, I'm actually a rules advisor/moderator at kdice (and by extension, here at gpokr). I understand there's concerns the site has stagnated and that there's a perception that Ryan has lost interest or doesn't care.

We're working to fix that. If you pop over to kdice you'll see that in the forum we're soliciting for ideas at the moment and I've done this in consultation with Ryan. He does have his own ideas in the pipeline as well.

I'll make a post up here in a moment - I will note I'm primarily over at dice but I'll note gpokr actually has more active primary site Moderators than kdice. kdice has 3 rules advisors plus someone that works on the numbers/statistics side and is also listed (though hasn't been on for a while). All three of us are active.

Gpokr has ten advisors with gpokr as the primary site. 7 of those have been on this month, 6 of those have been on in the last 3 days.

You're also incredibly lucky in that you have a team who are dedicated advisors with a long period of service like gnice37 and kellykellymoore (and the others!) here at Gpokr. I am about to be speaking with your advisor team (and those that don't know me as well can email my username at gmail.com for a chat) because I would like your suggestions to be handled by someone with a more direct intuitive connection to the userbase here.

There is active ideas that Ryan has in the pipeline, and active development in the pipeline. There is also a strong set of people working behind the scenes. There is a wonderfully strong longterm community across the sites which is the most important asset these games have - and why we're going to be asking for your help.

Here's what is going on at kdice:
http://kdice.com/discussion/topics/45164045

If you play at both sites, we're also running some special events in July and want your feedback:
http://kdice.com/discussion/topics/45164044

Your login does work at both sites so you can interact with the community at dice as well. One of your Advisors will make a post sometime shortly along the same lines. I really do appreciate the community at both sites and the fact that you're concerned. We are listening. We are acting.

Pursey
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary