Forum

1 Last Thing ...........(hopefully)
The Cure wrote
at 8:39 AM, Friday April 13, 2018 EDT
2 really......
How come when I am at table and I refresh it throws me off the table time & time again ???
Its frustrating when you have just made a sizeable bet you get a lag and you wait and think it will come back but then you panic because you have a good hand and so you press refresh and LOSE EVERYTHING ??? But Why ???
And how come when it starts lagging I get threats of HACKING on my computer ??? In the last week I have had every single day some sort of attack on my PC ???
In fact the last few months when I play Gpokr I get warnings of Virus threats all the time and I don't get this on any other sites its only on here ???

Replies 1 - 1 of 1
gnice37 wrote
at 7:35 PM, Friday April 13, 2018 EDT
i believe the reason it kicks you is caused by the new server...the old server never did that...so if you have to refresh, you have to do it on your turn...one other thing you could try is to have gpokr opened up on 2 tabs, that way if you lag on one, switch to the other.....as far as the threats, i have never received one while playing, it might be caused from the ads...i would suggest using an add blocker. hope this helps m8
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary