Forum

Sad
norteeeizm wrote
at 3:25 AM, Wednesday February 12, 2020 EST
Only 4 peeps on site n they are playing tourney. I dont have the answers but maybe a little marketing might help. I play alot of live poker n the peeps I play with dont like it? Time for new chairs,tables n drink holders")

Replies 1 - 10 of 14 Next › Last »
Ramu the hacker wrote
at 5:24 AM, Wednesday February 12, 2020 EST
U sat with four, those four are my accounts, so u played with only one, that's me
Be Very Mad wrote
at 5:32 PM, Thursday February 13, 2020 EST
Seriously Ramu, maybe your comments should be taken as true and confessing your a cheat.
Haywood JaBlome wrote
at 1:49 AM, Friday February 14, 2020 EST
a 53 card deck is cheating in my humble opinion
Snoods wrote
at 9:30 AM, Friday February 14, 2020 EST
Rumu I know u think itâ??s funny saying you are all these players but you are going end up getting barred for life saying these acc all belong to you it is against the rules to play more than 1 acc at the same table at the same time.
Snoods wrote
at 9:30 AM, Friday February 14, 2020 EST
Rumu I know u think itâ??s funny saying you are all these players but you are going end up getting barred for life saying these acc all belong to you it is against the rules to play more than 1 acc at the same table at the same time.
Be Very Mad wrote
at 5:11 PM, Saturday February 15, 2020 EST
Not to mention the warning of forum ban if he carried on with his over the top stupid comments.
Ramu the hacker wrote
at 4:04 AM, Sunday February 16, 2020 EST
Snoods, wats wrong with me, daily I am living in same house, am going same hotel, on same road, on same bike,sitting on same table , eating same dish, wearing same helmet, having same wife, I like same things, sorry for that, I will change myself tommarow on wards
RHX55 wrote
at 5:46 AM, Sunday February 16, 2020 EST
he just can't resist with his drivel, and meaningless nonsense
bigdaddy3 wrote
at 2:15 PM, Tuesday February 18, 2020 EST
he is great fun .(RAMU KEEP IT UP) .i don't understand y some people get annoyed , if u don't like what he says switch him off ,
Ramu the hacker wrote
at 9:16 PM, Tuesday February 18, 2020 EST
Daddy back up son, great daddy
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary