Forum

how to mute
ccsis wrote
at 1:58 PM, Wednesday December 27, 2023 EST
Just wanted to remind those that forgot how to mute someone at your table.
/mute then the persons name

Replies 1 - 8 of 8
ccsis wrote
at 2:02 PM, Wednesday December 27, 2023 EST
I felt it was good to put this out there so when you have someone bugging you, being disrespectful, you mute them. It is better not to engage them.
lexluger wrote
at 7:39 PM, Wednesday December 27, 2023 EST
A nice thought, but they refuse to use it, until they bully you into reponding forcefully, go cry to a mod, take it all out of context...then the person they bullied gets chat removed...full circle bullying
lexluger wrote
at 7:39 PM, Wednesday December 27, 2023 EST
A nice thought, but they refuse to use it, until they bully you into reponding forcefully, go cry to a mod, take it all out of context...then the person they bullied gets chat removed...full circle bullying
Created wrote
at 8:26 PM, Wednesday January 3, 2024 EST
Lex, be part of the solution and move on mate. You now are able to do the muting. Do what you can to ignore what you feel is harassment.

Thanks for posting this Robin
lexluger wrote
at 9:02 PM, Saturday January 6, 2024 EST
@created. lmao.. the mods should be telling the bullies to use this not me escpecially if chat is a privilege not a right.
*Dont Be Mad* wrote
at 8:59 PM, Sunday January 7, 2024 EST
Seriously lex how old are you? Stop being a cry baby. You want to call me a bitch and im a bully? I dont care and didnt cry over it like you keep crying. You do nothing but moan about the site and peoples play and then when they react they are bullies. Still say if you dont like the site and players, then play somewhere else. From what I see you dont offer the site anything anyway.
lexluger wrote
at 1:35 PM, Tuesday January 9, 2024 EST
Welcome back Troller. I like how your version of the story doesnt remotely match the facts. "Girl don't go away mad...just go away"
Created wrote
at 6:11 PM, Wednesday January 10, 2024 EST
Lol mad, you should keep responding...that will help.

Maybe you two should get a room.
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary