Forum

Give the users the ability to disable comments.
preflop wrote
at 5:47 PM, Saturday January 27, 2007 EST
One of your members seems to have a problem with me.

He not only has a user name that isn't appropriate, but he now posts comments of the same.

Here is the comment he (LTH Fuck Face)left of my account:

HEY DICKBREATH MOTHERFUCKER GO SUCK SOME COCK FANS I DONT NEED FANS BUT IF YOU WANT TO START SUPPORTING A FAN CLUB FOR ME GO AHEAD FAGGIT

Please BAN this type of player!!! NOW!!!!!

Replies 1 - 10 of 15 Next › Last »
ignoramis wrote
at 6:29 PM, Saturday January 27, 2007 EST
Good post preflop,

Finally someone is brave enough to ask the owner of the site to do something about it not being moderated. As for the short time I have been here it can certainly do with some major moderation.

Once again, good show!
bcw wrote
at 7:25 PM, Saturday January 27, 2007 EST
There is a way to delete comments.
Go to "Edit Profile", and it's there at the bottom, below contacts.
bcw wrote
at 7:26 PM, Saturday January 27, 2007 EST
Of course, restricting comments to only friends, should really be the best way to handle this.
faux wrote
at 7:34 PM, Saturday January 27, 2007 EST
I was just about to add how to delete the comments, but I guess they are keeping it on there until the owner of the site sees it, so that this LTH guy can get banned.

preflop; I vote that members like that should get banned too.

Sorry to hear you are having issues...sometimes just ignoring is the best thing to do.
LTH fuck face wrote
at 7:41 PM, Saturday January 27, 2007 EST
look preflop comes in and starts with HIS cheecky chit chat and i cant come back with something after he leaves a nasty comment on my page that i deleted why am i the bad guy dont start if you cant handle it delete it if it bothers you im out o here to play some poker with REAL MEN
StevenL wrote
at 7:53 PM, Saturday January 27, 2007 EST
LTH is a cool dude, he doesn't start anything unless someone does first... so, maybe things got out of hand... no need to Ban him for it.
faux wrote
at 8:19 PM, Saturday January 27, 2007 EST
I totally disagree StevenL;
Any comments like that deserve banning in my book.
If like the guy said, that preflop also posted bad stuff, then ban him or her too.

bcw wrote
at 8:29 PM, Saturday January 27, 2007 EST
I personally don't think people should be banned for this kind of thing...
Certainly, Ryan's time can be better spent then as a censor. :\
StevenL wrote
at 8:52 PM, Saturday January 27, 2007 EST
I agree with BCW... no need to ban anyone. Just find the ppl you like, and don't talk to the rest
casaloko wrote
at 12:19 PM, Sunday January 28, 2007 EST
to be honest a lot of people on this site use bad lkanguage lth is a cool man but if u aggravate him of course hes going to say sumthing so wud i wudnt u preflop? im shure ppl will agree u must have said sumthing to agravate him :)
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary