Forum

Conspiracy Theory
-MD- wrote
at 2:48 PM, Friday January 28, 2022 EST
It has long been rumored that mark07 originally named his account after the rapper/actor Mark Wahlberg. He is a huge fan and talks about him in chat frequently.

It is also been long rumored that he calls all of his alt accounts "The Funky Bunch"

Now none of this means anything until I saw this surprising hand. http://gpokr.com/games/90835426 Could this be evidence of the Funky Bunch transferring chips to Marky Mark's main account?

I don't know the answer but you don't need to be a fisherman to know when something smells fishy.

Replies 1 - 7 of 7
Mako mako wrote
at 4:23 PM, Friday January 28, 2022 EST
MD u should be banned from this site
@VunnamRamu wrote
at 6:45 PM, Friday January 28, 2022 EST
MD I support u, Mark 07 doing this since years, and some of his friends helping him, typical to prove, with his account so many will play (including our gpokr players, who are his friends), he got jealous if someone get more chips than him, he will try to get those anyways..
Tessa Violet wrote
at 9:48 PM, Friday January 28, 2022 EST
Mark is his son's name. Everyone on the site knows this. Marky Mark is someone else.
***Insane*** wrote
at 11:50 PM, Friday January 28, 2022 EST
Not sure what your point is MD. These two players are totally not associated in anyway, Brian Younger is a hard and fast player and being first can afford to chase or play what ever he wants. And Ramu I can assure you anyone who may or may not play mark07s accounts dont get jeleous of anyone having more chips than him or them. LOL and you never change MD always stirring the pot.
Big Al Rogorson wrote
at 9:03 AM, Saturday January 29, 2022 EST
I'll get his ass.
bigdaddy3 wrote
at 2:16 PM, Saturday January 29, 2022 EST
Rogo I always suspected that u like Asses lol good luck with the lot .
[Dashiel] wrote
at 5:30 AM, Saturday July 2, 2022 EDT
Mark07 lol
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary