Forum

signed on my acc ount and it's down 40,000 without playing
oilcandude wrote
at 4:52 AM, Thursday April 28, 2022 EDT
just came on to play and my acc t is down around $40,000 since yesterday and i haven't played, been hacked or taken?? what is there to do about that... 2nd time it's happened to me!

Replies 1 - 10 of 11 Next › Last »
bigdaddy3 wrote
at 3:03 PM, Thursday April 28, 2022 EDT
definitely ur having nightmares lol
bigdaddy3 wrote
at 3:06 PM, Thursday April 28, 2022 EDT
its all ramu the hacker fault .get him before he vanish again lol
gnice37 wrote
at 4:43 PM, Thursday April 28, 2022 EDT
oil you had 110k, you played the final rally on 4/27 that has a 50k buy in, leaving you with the total of 60k. you must have forgotten you played that tournament
oilcandude wrote
at 8:48 PM, Friday April 29, 2022 EDT
srry i didn't forget because i didn't do it, 2nd time it's happened to my acct at the end of the month..
gnice37 wrote
at 9:54 PM, Friday April 29, 2022 EDT
well then somebody played your acct. it doesnt just join a tournament when it wants to. someone also played 28 hands with your acct. if you were hacked, the password would have been changed and you would not be able to log on with it. I can only tell you what the acct shows and that is what it is showing me
@VunnamRamu wrote
at 7:15 AM, Saturday April 30, 2022 EDT
I surrender before fbi enter into this matter, I played with ur account sorry
bigdaddy3 wrote
at 9:22 AM, Sunday May 1, 2022 EDT
Now seriously, I can not sit anywhere, it keep saying you havenâ??t enough money to sit here , in fact this is my first sitting , can someone solve the problem ? Please no funny comment, you can be funny after itâ??s solved. Thanks in advance x
bigdaddy3 wrote
at 9:22 AM, Sunday May 1, 2022 EDT
Now seriously, I can not sit anywhere, it keep saying you havenâ??t enough money to sit here , in fact this is my first sitting , can someone solve the problem ? Please no funny comment, you can be funny after itâ??s solved. Thanks in advance x
gnice37 wrote
at 5:48 PM, Sunday May 1, 2022 EDT
bigdaddy, sorry you are having issues. you can try clearing your cookies and caches. if not sure how to do this, just google how to for the browser you use. it might be on gpokrs end. I will ask ryan to clear gpokr caches also, this could take a few days so if you have another acct i would play that. then check once in awhile to see if you can sit with the other acct. Hope this helps you out and good luck
bigdaddy3 wrote
at 2:46 AM, Monday May 2, 2022 EDT
thanks Gnice you are always helpful to every one ,
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary