2.mark07
3.simple m
4.ajaaa
.I will post their names one by one here
My opinion only

Replies 1 - 10 of 12 Next › Last »
madness14 wrote
at 9:43 PM, Friday May 13, 2022 EDT
What I find interesting is you with your top 2 you were calling cheaters at the tables a few months ago. Why dont you focus on your poker skills instead of posting bs in forum?
@VunnamRamu wrote
at 10:19 PM, Friday May 13, 2022 EDT
5. Big daddy
6. Winner robot
7.labtav
@VunnamRamu wrote
at 10:22 PM, Friday May 13, 2022 EDT
Sorry maddy there is no speciality in ur game..., and question to ur answer, they loved the game that's they played with proxies, not for medals, for fun, may be some time others will lose chips and get hurt, but not a big problem
@VunnamRamu wrote
at 10:24 PM, Friday May 13, 2022 EDT
Aamikee I didn't called him, he is one of my favourite player, how would I call him like that, please read my posts carefully and comment please... Please provide proof
madness14 wrote
at 9:04 PM, Saturday May 14, 2022 EDT
No I dont have to prove anything to you, there was a full table with your accussations spilling out of your mouth including calling me a cheater cause I defended some players. You just did what you normally do pass judgement on players that you would never have the oppotunity to play cause you dont play yourself. to busy writing bs in forum and not playing tourneys you have joined.
@VunnamRamu wrote
at 4:36 AM, Sunday May 15, 2022 EDT
Papacharlie
Jjme
Tme
Lulu
Premier beast
Jackie o
Villager
Pebbles
Leon
Ramu the hacker
Ozzie
Jr21
Homeless genious
Grump
Merhoops
Coco... Still players are there
@VunnamRamu wrote
at 4:40 AM, Sunday May 15, 2022 EDT
Maddy sorry since months I didn't see u, so there is communication gap, coin have two sides, have to accept good and bad of a person, no one is perfect, if u stick with ur principles, that's good, I don't have any principles, I have to go with wind, have to flow with water, like sun have to help everyone
jalapeno peppers wrote
at 11:20 AM, Tuesday May 17, 2022 EDT
Oh I donâ??t know, I think we could do with some drama in the forum. Bring back CG and IR
madness14 wrote
at 11:50 PM, Tuesday May 17, 2022 EDT
LOL you had to pick the two worst. May CG rest in peace. IR is still playing from what I Know but doesnt want the drama lol. Stop sitting on the sidelines and take the roll.
Ramu the hacker wrote
at 3:49 AM, Wednesday May 25, 2022 EDT
dell
gstikr
haywood
gnice
solo
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary