Forum

Kc 97
native son wrote
at 7:21 AM, Tuesday June 14, 2022 EDT
Can you please unban my Siouxlander account? I have been behaved well and don't talk anymore. I would like the bonus

Replies 1 - 10 of 11 Next › Last »
native son wrote
at 3:41 PM, Tuesday June 14, 2022 EDT
How about kc 97 and Gnice do something useful with themselves like jumping off a bridge together instead of blocking all my accounts like fr you must have a sad life when you're highlight in life is becoming a mod on gpokr and banning accounts lol.. what a fuck load of shit life you lead. Two dusty ass white guys without a life oppressing a native Canadian with good intentions. Go to fucking hell. Bye felecias bitch.
Big Al Rogorson wrote
at 5:17 PM, Tuesday June 14, 2022 EDT
LOL!
[Dashiel] wrote
at 5:28 PM, Tuesday June 14, 2022 EDT
My brother doesn't mean it, he drank too much alcohol today.

Disregard his words he has better days and sorry for his hateful behavior.
gnice37 wrote
at 7:13 PM, Tuesday June 14, 2022 EDT
This is the exact reason you get muted or banned. I tried to tell you last month, dont get muted, follow the rules , then ask for your acct back...2 days ago i removed 2 of your accts for playing against each other. This really sounds like you are straightening your act up. You dont deserve the acct back in my opinion. You can call me what you want or whatever you think you need to do. You are all the same, every cheater says the same thing instead of taking accountability for their own actions. By the way native son is now removed for language also...have a nice day, should probably drink another beer and try to come up with an original insult next time
[Dashiel] wrote
at 2:34 AM, Wednesday June 15, 2022 EDT
You need to check yourself gnice37, he is my brother I made his account he uses my accounts and he gets drunk and mean to people. I know him We are brothers. He has problems you should be more thoughtful of your comments as a moderator on this site, immature comments like telling him to drink more beers when he has an alcohol problem is not needed.
KC 97 wrote
at 3:59 PM, Thursday June 16, 2022 EDT
your brother has an obvious drinking problem..while i find it caring that you stick up and defend him,it isnt always the best thing to do for him...you should probably seek professional help for him....
heartbroken wrote
at 12:21 AM, Friday June 17, 2022 EDT
Dash I have always supported sioux, but I have witnessed him playing accounts that I didnt know was him and his insults and abuse are way out of line. He says how sorry he is the next day and then back to the abuse and insults again. The mods are only doing their job when the rules are broken. Sioux be the person some of us know you are and if drinking dont play.
[Dashiel] wrote
at 1:49 PM, Saturday June 18, 2022 EDT
Don't be Mad, ty sis. Good luck.
[Dashiel] wrote
at 1:54 PM, Saturday June 18, 2022 EDT
He has drinking problems
[Dashiel] wrote
at 4:18 PM, Tuesday June 21, 2022 EDT
That not nice to me
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary