Forum

Phizz & Timing Out
Created wrote
at 4:03 AM, Monday February 26, 2024 EST
There has been a lot of anger expressed regarding Phizz and the rate at which he times out. It cannot be lag.

Despite the frustrating, I think we should be patient. Phizz is an amputee with one remaining finger. If that wasn't bad enough, he has Cerebral Palsy.

Phizz is actually a hero who contributes simply by being here through the adversity he endures. Onya Phizz

Replies 1 - 10 of 13 Next › Last »
kacha_cha wrote
at 8:35 AM, Monday February 26, 2024 EST
:))
***Insane*** wrote
at 8:56 PM, Monday February 26, 2024 EST
Glad we know that, just goes to show we really do not know who or what is behind that keyboard, and yes including me.
ccsis2 wrote
at 5:44 AM, Tuesday February 27, 2024 EST
Thank you for sharing that with us Stu. Maybe we can all learn a lesson from this, none of us know much about the personal lives of any one us that are playing on here. We all should show more tolerance and patience when dealing with others.
"pebble" wrote
at 6:14 AM, Tuesday February 27, 2024 EST
sorry, i find this very hard to believe, i will stand corrected, and apologise if proved wrong, but i just can't see this being correct.
if you study his/her play, he/she plays the timer down when he/she does not have a good hand, if you notice, as many have, he/she plays quicker when he/she has good pockets or hits, now if this person had the illness/disability you describe, then the play would be the same all the time, this is simply not the case.
lickylicky wrote
at 6:30 AM, Tuesday February 27, 2024 EST
Its about time you guys listened to some common sense. I've saw other posts trying to stop this online bullying towards phizz but nothing gets any better.
thank you created for doing this
ccsis2 wrote
at 2:57 PM, Tuesday February 27, 2024 EST
All I can say is if what you have said here is a joke......very bad form and not respectful. A person's maladies is not something to joke or make fun of.
***Insane*** wrote
at 3:08 PM, Tuesday February 27, 2024 EST
Agreed Robin. Not very funny at all. Taking a disability and turning it into a joke. Especially for people when the codition is so close to home. Although I do still say we have no idea what or who is on the other side of the keyboard. Alot of unwell/disabled people over the years have played on this site for the sociability side of it.
bigdaddy3 wrote
at 4:15 PM, Tuesday February 27, 2024 EST
PEB. IS correct, phizz is a fraud not amputee lol
Aleksa_bre wrote
at 12:50 AM, Wednesday February 28, 2024 EST
Cre you are right, thank you for tell us the story. As a good community i am for, to make a prosthesis donation to Phizz. Musk also started to implement microchips in heads, so ppl can just by thinking click a mouse, also a future idea. Till that, we should be patient
Created wrote
at 1:29 AM, Wednesday February 28, 2024 EST
Nice Aleksa. Your contribution to this cause is valuable.

GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary