Forum

I can't edit my profile
shawnb wrote
at 5:47 PM, Sunday January 7, 2007 EST
I type in the correct email and password but it just returns me to the login screen, and doesn't even tell me any errors. Does anyone know what's wrong?

Thanks!

Replies 1 - 5 of 5
Ryan wrote
at 5:55 PM, Sunday January 7, 2007 EST
you're logged in if you can post this

you should see a link at the top left that says Edit Profile.
Ryan wrote
at 5:57 PM, Sunday January 7, 2007 EST
actually it looked like there were three accounts for your email... kinda strange. That probably cause the problem. I've deleted them so it should fix it.
shawnb wrote
at 6:10 PM, Sunday January 7, 2007 EST
Sweet, thanks! That fixed the problem.

Go Leafs :)
noddin0ff wrote
at 12:48 PM, Monday January 8, 2007 EST
I wonder if that's why I have so much weirdness with my account. I know I tried to create additional accounts with the same email.

On mac os10.3.9 I use Firefox (most recent) for gpokr but I can't post in the forums, log in to ideas, or change my AV, and other things.

I have to use Camino. For the forums.

I can't see the game board in kdice on FF, but can play just fine in Camino. However, in Camino, the images for the cards don't always load so it's difficult to use it for gpokr (safari acts much like camino in this regard)...

Anyway, I know not all of this would be multiple accounts. But, it seemed like a good place to list my problems for lack of anything better to do..
shawnb wrote
at 8:27 PM, Monday January 8, 2007 EST
I'm using Safari with 10.4.8 and I also can't see the kDice board...other than that everything else is fine.
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary