Forum

A New Forum
Ryan wrote
at 8:26 PM, Sunday August 20, 2006 EDT
I've just put up this new forum to help take some load off of the idea page. Feel free to post whatever you want.

It's not using any forum software just some php and it integrates with your account on this site.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 14 of 14
Aria wrote
at 6:26 AM, Tuesday August 22, 2006 EDT
I notice in the stuff about Rank when we post here, it gives the $ amount, but it looks as if the rank should be there and isn't... Is that right?
gratjim wrote
at 10:50 PM, Tuesday August 22, 2006 EDT
well, the forum is not the place to reveal user's stats...
The total amount is a good (and useful) indicator, the "Today's Gain" is (IMO) not needable, neither the top-rank indicator.
There is a link on the poster name which brings you to the user's stats if you really need more information on that poster.
the_maverick wrote
at 8:48 AM, Friday August 25, 2006 EDT
Great site Ryan, one of the first and only online poker sites that you don't have to pay or download anything to play. This makes it a lot easier to just sit down and start playing, especially if you're a bit of a noob (like me). A great game, which i'm sure will improve as new ideas come in each month. (I'm excited about the prospect of either an invitational or buy-in tournament, or hopefully both.)
Anyway, grats for the site Ryan,
the_maverick
paradox wrote
at 9:41 PM, Saturday September 2, 2006 EDT
@maverick - yuh huh, noob my A..unt fanny...August player n3
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary