Forum

Test Server
Ryan wrote
at 11:43 AM, Sunday November 18, 2007 EST
I have a test server running for an updated version of GPokr. This is a performance upgrade and it needs a bit of testing before I move it over on Dec 1.

I'd appreciate any help with testing. You'll need to create an account on the test server (it involves an email confirmation now).

http://test.gpokr.com:8080

« First ‹ Previous Replies 21 - 29 of 29
Catwoman wrote
at 6:53 PM, Wednesday November 21, 2007 EST
Hi Ryan, I can't access the test server ... this is what it says:

If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.

ATTENTION!
If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending an email to .) Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.

--> Is it just me? O_o

Catwoman wrote
at 7:05 PM, Wednesday November 21, 2007 EST
If ever you're restarting it, I may just have terrible timing, will try again later, will follow-up if the problem persists. Meow!
Alpha1 wrote
at 5:39 PM, Friday November 23, 2007 EST
what is the membership link for? and how do i get a membership? by donating?
Ryan wrote
at 9:09 PM, Friday November 23, 2007 EST
I'm moving toward a membership model... where members get a few perks (the first of which is starting with 25k each month). Anyone who had bought a star prior to dec 1 will get a year of membership (hint hint). But don't buy on the test site.
Alpha1 wrote
at 4:46 PM, Saturday November 24, 2007 EST
how is the membership going to work after you make the change? i mean cost, duration of membership, etc.
Alpha1 wrote
at 4:46 PM, Saturday November 24, 2007 EST
what about kdice? do you get perks for being a member on kdice?
coolguy wrote
at 9:03 AM, Sunday November 25, 2007 EST
so this means, we can still play for free right??
Ryan wrote
at 11:11 AM, Sunday November 25, 2007 EST
yeah, you can play for free still. Membership is $30 for 12 months and applies to both kdice and gpokr.
extrems wrote
at 9:31 AM, Wednesday November 28, 2007 EST
Can you log out on your new test server...
cause me and my little bro' share a PC... and i dont want him to play on my acc.!!!
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary