Forum

Complaints Thread- BE CONSTRUCTIVE
TLP wrote
at 1:06 PM, Wednesday January 2, 2008 EST
Hi all,

Ryan has spent a good deal of time trying to improve things for US. Some will like things better some won't.
Ryan can please some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time but NO-ONE can please ALL of the people ALL of the time.
A lot topics are coming up about things not working or dislikes,let's put them all in this one place for Ryan and remember BE CONSTRUCTIVE if you dont like something give a reason in a polite manner and if something isn't working for you try and explain the problem as fully as possible to help Ryan identify it :-)

Be lucky, have fun *blows kisses

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 20 of 60 Next › Last »
DrJay wrote
at 2:37 PM, Wednesday January 2, 2008 EST
Apologies if this has already been mentioned but as much as I like the idea of "Most Refills" on the leaderboard it looks a little confusing.

For instance lmm is in the "lead" with 3,282 yet he has only played 69 hands this month. The figure seems to be the player's total refills ever which is fair enough but on your profile it seems to be listed as refills this month.

The figure is incorrect under January 2008 Competition and Career Performance but correct under January 2008 Performance.
Without Fail wrote
at 2:47 PM, Wednesday January 2, 2008 EST
Hey Ryan, and everyone.

i keep getting taken back in my browser while playing, on the second occasion i even lost chips, i was at $4050 and went down to $2,625. I realize that i might have pressed a button on my mouse to take me back a page which isn't your fault.

But, i lost chips which never happened before this update. I noticed that it doesn't refresh your chips after every hand like it did before, maybe that has something to do with it?

Thanks for any help or suggestions you can give me.

Without Fail.
DrJay wrote
at 2:53 PM, Wednesday January 2, 2008 EST
Ah, I see Gr8Scott just beat me to the refills observation :(

I like the new statistics on a player's career and the fact that the leaderboard includes everyone in the top 100 but I also liked the old statistics on your most profitable cards and how much money was made on pairs, etc.

Is there some other screen where this can be accessed?
casaloko wrote
at 2:54 PM, Wednesday January 2, 2008 EST
i cant see my cards anymore lol its like lottery :-)
ez3333 wrote
at 3:18 PM, Wednesday January 2, 2008 EST
No problems here. I think it is working fine... Great job Ryan!
Drewsifer wrote
at 3:58 PM, Wednesday January 2, 2008 EST
Amen Scotty,

I think Ryan has done a great job. One of the best features was being able to find your friends. I miss them too, especially scotty. And scotty Congrats on another great medal. i know how hard you worked on it. And, LOOK at that only ONE refill. Excellent my sweet!!!

Drewsky ;)
Shark wrote
at 4:09 PM, Wednesday January 2, 2008 EST
I think it would be nice if we could see our money Total on the table like we could before!
coolguy wrote
at 4:12 PM, Wednesday January 2, 2008 EST
CoolGUy#2 is not me..
cityfox wrote
at 4:22 PM, Wednesday January 2, 2008 EST
Hi ryan. how do you show your list of friends,
under the old profile, it show your friends, but upto now the only way I can see them is when they are playing
TLP wrote
at 4:36 PM, Wednesday January 2, 2008 EST
Hi Ryan, Just noticed that I have 9 placements but when I sit in Seat 3 only 6 show
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary