Forum

New Forum Rules!
Ryan wrote
at 10:07 AM, Wednesday February 13, 2008 EST
Just two rules:

1. No more using all caps as the subject.
2. No more claims that hands are rigged. Do you honestly think the software has favorites and gives certain people good hands? Dealing is very simple and entirely random. The last couple weeks this forum has become the rigged hand forum. You sound like those guys that get killed on xbox and claim that the controller is busted.

Honestly I'm not going to enforce the rules but please have a bit more self conttrol.

Replies 1 - 10 of 18 Next › Last »
NutzKiller wrote
at 11:34 AM, Wednesday February 13, 2008 EST
good... I get tired of reading the whining section (at least thats what i call it.)
waftycrank wrote
at 2:44 PM, Wednesday February 13, 2008 EST
Good rules.
But referring to Rule2 I guess it mainly applies to players who lose because of how much beer and other social drugs there taking at the time.
I know, I'm one of them.

So lets play nice boys and girls
Roll a fat one for me.
duckmandrake wrote
at 3:01 PM, Wednesday February 13, 2008 EST
lol ryan i bet the rig claimers are the ones who say they lagged when you kill them on cod 4
Coyotlboy wrote
at 3:30 PM, Wednesday February 13, 2008 EST
Subject: RIGGED HANDS.
Come on now, "Ryan," there's no way that you can deny that the hands are all rigged! This site is clearly a government mind-control experiment (heavily funded by big money indian gaming interests) to research how to manipulate us into gambling more through an intricate algorithm of wins-losses-rewards-punishments that will ultimately be used by the shadow government to rob us of our freedom and keep us in a constant state of fear and amorphous warfare for the benefit of the military industrial complex and the Canadians. You have to admit you're Canadian, right?! Of course not! Deny it all! Isn't that what they taught you at Langley?!
I suppose it's just a coincidence that "Ryan" is an abbreviation for Reality Yield Acquisition Nominator! Your cute, fuzzy, yellow and white countenance doesn't fool us! Evil manipulator!
I suppose next you try to tell that commercial airplanes are not spraying mind control chemicals across the skies, and that Dick Cheney is not an alien-human hybrid cyborg!
Aaaah! My tinfoil hat fell off! I can feel the radio waves eating my brain! AAAAAAAAH!
waftycrank wrote
at 4:38 PM, Wednesday February 13, 2008 EST
LOL
Morechipsplease wrote
at 5:38 PM, Wednesday February 13, 2008 EST
I completely agree with the rule but unfortunately this will be forgotton in about 2 days.

Have you thought about adding a forum section for people to discuss / whine / brag about hands - and let the rest of us can ignore them.
Country Girl wrote
at 6:19 PM, Wednesday February 13, 2008 EST
Ryan~your wife is sooo lucky! WOW! I agree with morechips~make a section for those couple dudes that complain all the time and I PROMISE ya~ I wont go there! Just be happy~~like ME!! I luv ya Ryan~cause u have such a cute pic and you are sooooooo smart!
panties wrote
at 8:00 PM, Wednesday February 13, 2008 EST
here here coyotlboy. chuckling loudly.
i must admit, since having played here for some time now, i ve noticed anger levels rising. maybe you could have a spin off game, where we can just attack each others avatars with various weapons. maybe this will go some way to alleviating frustrations and the rest of us can get on with the game of poker.
Lei wrote
at 11:11 PM, Wednesday February 13, 2008 EST
Hear Hear Ryan!! It seems every day I open up the forum to find 15 kilos has brought out the rigged arguement whenever he loses a hand..
It is ludicrous to suggest that hands are rigged...its pure luck and skill. Oh and I love the xbox comment, lmao!
nhdfg wrote
at 11:59 AM, Thursday February 14, 2008 EST
Thanks good response to those who think this game is rigged
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary