Forum

No pleasure with these sick and bad players
_BLizZaRd_ wrote
at 2:25 PM, Thursday March 20, 2008 EDT
If you have to refill or if you play at the 25/50 and 100/200 tables you play against people who have almost no knowledge about this wonderful game.And thats the problem!
I think there are only 40-50 players which deserve it to have a medal/coin.You never know if they(25/50) have good cards or nothing.Thats normal!(I know).But many people who play at GPokr dont know what to do(check,raise,call).And the most players here do very crazy raises because they have no knowledge about Poker!Even the "good" players (of course not all)play very bad and stupid.A few days ago I played at the 5K blind table and saw somebody who had 240K.He went two times all in with J10 and 22(??!!) and he won!!Then he had ca. 1 million.He made 760K in two hands.He had no pressure,wasn't tilting of course and went ALL IN with 1 MILLION with 4 and 6 offsuited!!- He lost against yoursister.Thats really crazy and stupid!
But there are many players who are very good players of course!(wurst,TLP,dr.zoidberg,chuna,....)
But I think this situation will be forever here...unfortunately.

(Sorry I can't speak english very well ^^ )

Replies 1 - 5 of 5
ez3333 wrote
at 3:27 PM, Thursday March 20, 2008 EDT
You forgot to mention the brilliant play of ez3333!!! lol
scroooge wrote
at 7:32 PM, Thursday March 20, 2008 EDT
As a newbie to poker, or gpokr, since late July 07 ,I sympathise with the long term purists.

I dont know how to play yet, but learn a little more each month.Thats the fun of it. If I were playing with real money....well, I probably wouldn't.

Here, my son and I are heading for our 13th medal in 7 months.This site is great for duffers like us.
sboll wrote
at 8:47 AM, Friday March 21, 2008 EDT
Join the jew crew and you'll never have to mess around on the small tables again.
_BLizZaRd_ wrote
at 2:41 PM, Friday March 21, 2008 EDT
Sboll what and who is the jew crew??
w0lf wrote
at 4:52 PM, Friday March 21, 2008 EDT
guess VA Outlaw is back, and in full power!
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary