Starting Hand
vince carter raises $61,382
T-Mac calls
Dealing flop: [Jc, Th, 5h]
vince carter folds
T-Mac wins main pot $123,764
vince carter stands up
T-Mac stands up

That's like rank 300/250 who knows, but it's a FUCKING pisstake how you make these new rules about refills to encourage better play when this shit is going on. Why would I want to waste my time after a bad beat waiting 10 minutes per refill when everyone goes to vince for free chips.

Replies 1 - 10 of 20 Next › Last »
ThamesBoy wrote
at 8:24 PM, Saturday April 26, 2008 EDT
753 refills.... 753 bad beats?
brocky888 wrote
at 8:27 PM, Saturday April 26, 2008 EDT
Alright cunt well done you can click a link and read. Did I say i've had 753 refills? No. Have I ever had a loan? No. I obviously wouldn't be there if I was good mates with vince. Fucking idiot, i'm not talking about going all in at the tables..
JulesDogg wrote
at 8:54 PM, Saturday April 26, 2008 EDT
brocky, chill out on the language please.
GHOON wrote
at 9:12 PM, Saturday April 26, 2008 EDT
LMAO 753 REFILLS wow and i thought i was bad, brocky who cares about rank 350, there is know recognition of that position at the end of the month so why you crying?
GHOON wrote
at 9:14 PM, Saturday April 26, 2008 EDT
LMAO 753 REFILLS AND I THOUGHT WAS BAD, brocky who cares about 300th rank, you dont get know recognisiton for that position at the end of the month, STOP MOANING
myerlyn wrote
at 9:19 PM, Saturday April 26, 2008 EDT
Brocky I have 1 thing to say to you.You took me out 800k that gave you over 2 million and you want to bitch about other people?Just play your damn game and shut the fuk up!!!!!!!!!!!!!Till Ryan sets this site up to be fair and equal for all players you will have this so shut it.You fucked it up 4 yourself as being a good player.
brocky888 wrote
at 9:21 PM, Saturday April 26, 2008 EDT
I took you out with a better hand. Well done it's poker.

I don't care if I lost it all, but all the fucking cunts who go on about the amount of refills, are the ones who fucking get loans.

Ghoon, you're a chasing lucky cunt who always hits. That's about your total poker.
JulesDogg wrote
at 9:23 PM, Saturday April 26, 2008 EDT
brocky, please calm the language or lose the privilege.
brocky888 wrote
at 9:25 PM, Saturday April 26, 2008 EDT
Jules, you'd probably have more luck just asking Ryan to become a moderator.
JulesDogg wrote
at 9:27 PM, Saturday April 26, 2008 EDT
brock, a polite request; please tone it down.
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary