Forum

to all of CHEMICAL CHRIS's homies, brothers, women, friends etc.....
john27 wrote
at 3:08 AM, Tuesday October 25, 2011 EDT
i am friends with CC on facebook, and log in today for the 1st time in a few days and find a few message's on facebook wall from family and friends saying that he DIED on friday!

hope this shit is not true, but if it is true RIP CHEMMY YOU WERE 1 COOL MOTHER FUCKER!

THOUGHTS GO OUT TO HIS DAUGHTER AND HIS FAMILY!!

« First ‹ Previous Replies 61 - 70 of 77 Next › Last »
aloha Mr hand! wrote
at 11:35 AM, Sunday October 30, 2011 EDT
That really bums me out. CC put all you players (including myself)in your places! One talented poker player and one awesome friend. You will be missed greatly along with all your funny stories and bad ass music links. I vote YES for a CC tourney.
biglion wrote
at 12:08 PM, Sunday October 30, 2011 EDT
R.I.P
Mortie wrote
at 1:55 PM, Sunday October 30, 2011 EDT
R.I.P. CC... you were a great poker player and a very funny and friendly cyber friend. God Bless!
@jwg5 wrote
at 4:56 PM, Monday October 31, 2011 EDT
I remmber CC for always being cool about takin my fake money, a very cool dude VIVA JOHNNY 5
link4 wrote
at 12:15 PM, Tuesday November 1, 2011 EDT
R.I.P
Doe Doe wrote
at 7:45 AM, Wednesday November 2, 2011 EDT
>just dunn it
IMHO, I found your post quite DISrespectful.
dlyons wrote
at 6:15 PM, Saturday November 5, 2011 EDT
Chem God be with you i didn't know till today BLESS YOU BRO
cityfox wrote
at 7:37 AM, Sunday November 6, 2011 EST
R.I.P.

Lex Lauher wrote
at 10:22 PM, Monday November 7, 2011 EST
Words Can't Express The Wonderful Contribution Chris Made To The Gpokr And Internet Community, I'm Sure He Was An Amazing Person In Reality Also, Cig Tells Us About His Real Life Relationships.

The Legacy Chris Leaves Us Will Live On With Our Humor And Sportsmanship Inspired By Him.
We Will All Miss The Chap Greatly.

Have Fun And Be Cool In The Wake Of Chris' Passing, Celebrate The Life, He Would Want It That Way.

Love Out To All That Knew Chris.

stone654 wrote
at 11:23 PM, Monday November 7, 2011 EST
All the good guys go way too fast. CC was a very complex dude. He had many many layers to his personality that everyone has touched on, and many more that we haven't.

There are 2 truths about CC, everyone liked, loved and respected CC for the man he was at Gpokr. And there is no greater testimony to a mans character of who he is than to the friends he keeps for a lifetime.

Cigman, i am truely sorry for your loss. The loss of a great longtime friend is devastating. Be strong Cigman.

R.I.P CC ........ Meep Meep {his beloved Plymouth RoadRunner Horn}
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary